eXtraction

A/n
Only 2 episodes left of season one. I'm gonna get into a whole sappy thank you message after the book is finished but for now...

Ivee.
Whats-
Come find us.
Esme?
Come find us.

I opened my eyes and shook my head. Carefully, I made my way out of the building, seeing the three identical girls standing at the base of the stairs.

"There you are."

"What do you want?" I asked turning around, facing Esme and her sisters.

"We need an answer," Pheobe said.
"Are you with us?" Esme said.

"Or against us?" Sophie finished.

I thought about what it would mean to follow them, would I really be able to kill for the Hellfire Club?

Would I be willing to leave Andy if he decided not to go?

I didn't know if I would be able to kill for them. Campbell had no problem torturing me and I should have no problem in doing the same to him and anyone like him.
But Andy... if I left without him I'd be doing this for him and any other mutants being bullied and beaten by Sentinel Services.

"So?"

I didn't give them an exact answer. I couldn't. "When?"

"You'll know."

"Your book is crazy," Andy said flipping through the pages of the book my father gave me.

"Yeah, I've read through most of it. It reads like a diary."

"Do you think it might be?" Andy said turning back to his book.

Lauren walked into the vault while we were talking.

"Are you seriously reading those books again?"

"Why do you care?" Andy said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah shouldn't you be hanging out with your boyfriend," I teased.

Lauren scoffed. "Wes went back to Augusta, for your information. You guys have barely put those down."

"So?" Andy's shrugged. "There's stuff about our family in here. You're not curious."

"No thank you, I know all I need to know about our psycho great grandfather and Ivee's great grandmother."

"They weren't psychos," I said defensively.

"Yeah my book was written by humans, its totally biased against us. But Ivee's was written by Kiara."

"We aren't sure about that but it seems like she did."

"Andreas and Kiara were trying to build something," Andy continued. "A place for mutants."

"Andy, why don't you look around we are literally in a place for mutants."

"No, I don't mean like a place to hide. That's all we're doing here right-"

"No," Lauren interrupted. "No it isn't, the Underground is saving people. Those people were murderers."

Andy nodded. "You've heard of the American Revolution right? Nobody ever called George Washington a murderer for fighting back against England."

"This isn't some war fantasy."

"Your right," I said. "This isn't a fantasy but it is a war."

"And now everybody is freaking out about the Frost sisters for some reason. At least they treat us like adults," Andy said.