I kissed a 'Con and I liked it

(omg Prowl is freakin' adorable in a flower crown so I added one in this pic)

You were so into the moment that you didn't hear the quick pedesteps coming down the hall. The door creaked open and that pesky young Autobot poked his head through the doorway, seeing exactly what was going down.

"PROWL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Bumblebee screamed, causing you to jump up and fall off the boulder you were laying on.

Prowl was equally surprised, tumbling backwards off the boulder and landing on his head. He quickly got up, his face red in embarrassment. "Bumblebee, it's not what it looks like..."

"YOU WERE KISSING HER!" Bumblebee continued to scream, hurting your audio receptors.

You pushed yourself up with your knuckles since your hands were still cuffed and stared at Bumblebee. "Oh no... he saw us kissing, didn't he?!" Panic rose in your chest and your wings flattened. "N-no! We weren't—"

"I'M TELLING OPTIMUS!" Bumblebee ran off down the hallway quickly.

"No!" Prowl darted after him, disappearing into the hallway.

You heard a loud crash followed by muffled screaming. Prowl dragged Bumblebee back outside and kept a hand clapped on his mouth, closing the door behind him.

Meanwhile, a million thoughts were whizzing through your processor. "The secret's out, how long can we hide it? What if he tells the Prime? Oh no no no...." you started to have a panic attack and you felt short of breath as you tried to calm down.

"Bumblebee, you have to promise that you won't tell a soul about this. If you do, I can't even imagine what I'm going to do to you." Prowl growled, holding Bumblebee as he struggled.

"P-Prowl...?" You mumbled quietly, looking down at your trembling hands. "I... I can't breathe!" Your breathing was becoming irregular and it felt like your throat was closing up. You were hyperventilating and felt like you were going to pass out.

Prowl forgot about Bumblebee and ran over to you, catching you before you collapsed. He cradled your head in his arms and focused on trying to make sure you were alright.

"What's wrong with her?" Bumblebee asked, brushing himself off.

"She had a panic attack, I'm not sure how bad it was." Prowl replied flatly, making sure you were breathing alright. He glared at Bumblebee, watching him cower under his harsh gaze. "You can't tell anyone."

"But Prowl! You were kissing a Decepticon! That's against the code!"

"I don't care about the code!" Prowl snarled, his optics darting between you and Bumblebee. "Look, I know it's against the code for an Autobot to love a Decepticon. But I can't help my feelings for her. She's the only one that's ever understood my pain and loneliness." He pulled your limp frame closer, pressing your head against his chest.

"Prowl... you know I have to tell Optimus about this. Listen to me, I'm being serious for once." Bumblebee said, walking over to where Prowl was knelt down and looking at you. "You can't keep hiding things like this."

Prowl sighed, gently stroking your wings. "You're right... but what am I going to do? I love her, Bumblebee."

"You can try to persuade Optimus to let her stay, but I highly doubt he will agree. You know how he gets with Decepticons, especially femmes."

"I'm determined to make him let her stay. I can't go on without—"

A low moan escaped your mouth, catching Prowl's attention. He immediately looked down at you, a look of concern on his face.

Your red optics slowly opened, your vision blurry at first. The only thing you could make out was Prowl's face looking down at you. You smiled, slightly shifting your weight. "How long was I out?"

"Only a few minutes. How are you feeling?" Prowl asked in a soft voice, trying to make you comfortable.

"Mm, my head hurts... but other than that I feel fine." You mumbled, flexing your fingers. Those cuffs were starting to irritate your wrists from lack of movement and the metal rubbing together.

"Good, I'm going to take you to Ratchet and make sure you're alright." Prowl stood up slowly, balancing your frame in his arms. It was sort of awkward due to your wings constantly twitching and poking him.

"Wait, what about him?" You gestured to Bumblebee, who was sheepishly standing off to the side. "He knows our secret now..."

Prowl sighed, walking over to the door and opening it. "I'll have to talk to Optimus about it. I have to tell him, it's against the code to keep secrets like this..."

You sighed, pressing your head against his chest and pulling your knees in. "I don't want to leave you...."

"Me neither, but I will try my best to persuade him to let you stay. I'm not letting you go." Prowl declared, his pedesteps echoing in the hallway.