You can't make me

-Ratchet's Medbay-

"So.... what exactly happened out there?" Optimus asked Prowl, who was purposely avoiding eye contact.

Ratchet was busy making sure you were alright, checking your vitals and occasionally glancing over his shoulder at Optimus.

Prowl huffed, crossing his arms across his chest. "Me and Y/N were outside enjoying the wildlife and things got a little..."

"Out of hand?" Optimus finished his sentence, an eyebrow raised in suspicion.

"Yes." Prowl admitted, glaring at Bumblebee out of the corner of his optic.

Bumblebee chuckled nervously and rocked back and forth on his pedes, whistling an uneasy tune to try and lighten the mood.

"You know it's against the code to have a relationship with a Decepticon. Why did you even take her out of her cell without permission?" Optimus's frown grew deeper as the conversation continued.

"I wanted to get some fresh air and talk about things. We discussed some personal issues that we have in common." Prowl stated flatly, his optics darting over to you.

"Now you are sharing things with her? Prowl, she's our prisoner! You can't just—"

"She's not a Decepticon anymore! What harm could she do to us?! Megatron threw her out like garbage and we picked her up! She deserves a second chance!" Prowl allowed his anger to flow, his hands gripped into tight fists.

You sat up, looking at Prowl with a concerned look. You noticed that the cuffs were gone, but paid no attention to that. You never saw Prowl this angry and it was kind of frightening. He was normally a peaceful bot, but he something had snapped inside of him now.

"He's right. I don't like the idea of it either, but every bot deserves a second chance. Whether they are Autobot, Decepticon, or Neutral, they have another shot at life." Ratchet chimed in, cleaning up his equipment.

You appreciated the old medic's words, a small smile creeping across your face. You glanced over at Prowl, who had relaxed a bit after letting out some anger. Your wings fluttered lightly as you slid off the Medberth and walked in between Optimus and Prowl.

"What are you doing, Y/N?" Prowl asked, confused by what you were doing.

You glanced at Optimus and then Prowl, a peaceful look on your face. You frowned and stared at the floor, shuffling your pedes. "If I'm causing this much trouble, I should just leave..." you mumbled under your breath.

"No, Y/N! You're not causing any trouble at all! Don't leave, please...." Prowl pleaded, a hurt look on his face.

Optimus sighed, shaking his head. "It's your decision. You can leave if you choose to."

Prowl looked away, coolant gathering beneath his visor. "Do what you want, I'll just go back to my lonely lifestyle..." he muttered, walking off down the hallway.

"Prowl! Wait!" You called out to him, running after him down the hallway. You caught up quickly, grabbing him by the shoulders and turning him around. "Prowl... I don't want to leave you! I would never!" You began to cry, coolant building up in your ruby red optics.

Prowl sighed, his gaze softening. He wrapped his arms around you and held you close, rubbing your back slowly as your frame shuddered with each sob. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to be like that. I just get so emotional sometimes, that's why I'm afraid to get attached to others." He mumbled, resting his head on your shoulder.

You sniffed, pulling your arms up to your chest and enjoying his comforting embrace. "It's okay to be emotional sometimes... I get it.." you replied, wiping coolant from your face.

Prowl smiled, continuing to stroke your back. "We do think alike after all." He chuckled dryly, sighing heavily.

"Hey, what's with all the waterworks over here?" Came that annoying voice. The one that belonged to Bumblebee.

Your wings perked up and anger boiled up within your chest. It was that annoying little scrapheap that got you into this mess in the first place. You whipped around to face him, sneering when he cowered in fear. "You really want to play that game, little bot?" A sinister smile spread across your face and Bumblebee's face drained of color.

"I... I... u-uh..." Bumblebee stuttered, struggling to get words out of his mouth.

You took a threatening step forwards, your thrusters scraping on the concrete. You were ready for a fight, even though it wasn't fair. You were about 3-4 feet taller than him, most seekers were 20 ft or higher. You weren't much taller than Prowl, so you were considered a 'short' seeker.

You glanced over your shoulder at Prowl, who chuckled and nodded.

"C-Can't we just talk t-this out....?" Bumblebee gulped as you stepped closer.

You laughed, cracking your knuckles. "We already did that, hun. Now we finish this the old fashioned way." You growled, baring your sharp denta in a display of aggression. You were surprised that Optimus wasn't interfering with the fight, but you guessed that he knew better not to mess with an agitated seeker. "Smart move, Prime..." you thought, widening your stance.

Bumblebee shrieked and held up his fists, shaking from head to toe. You cackled and kicked him lightly across the room, hearing his pedes skid across the floor. You weren't trying to hurt him too badly, just play with him. "No one ever told me playing with my prey was wrong.." you laughed on the inside, your wings vibrating in anticipation.

Bumblebee attempted to throw a punch to your lower torso, which was the only place he could physically reach, but you caught him by the wrist. As you held him in the painful grip, you leaned in close and whispered to him softly.

"Don't mess with seekers, sweetheart..."

And with that, you shoved him to the ground and gave him a good aft-whooping before turning back to Prowl, who was eagerly watching.

"He needed a lesson." You scoffed, brushing yourself off.

"I agree." Prowl chuckled, a smile on his face.