Prolouge

4 months have passed since Braniac has been defeated and Batgirl has finally got her revenge the team are now on the green lantern planet.

3rd Person POV

Barda:Batgirl are you sure this is the place where the creature will attack.

Batgirl:According to the green latern corps yes.

Supergirl:Harley,why are you not wearing my sisters device?

Harley quinn:One because its painful and two why do you and bats call each other sisters?

Kawaithee:Yeah and i heard Ace say the same thing to krypto.

Batgirl:The thing is we're blood sisters.

Batgirl Team:What!!

Ace:Me and krypto are blood brothers as well.

Pets:What!!

Batgirl:Well 4 months ago at the christmas battle,me and supergirl became blood sisters.

Krypto:Yeah me and Ace too.

They then show their scars on their hand.

All:Ohhhhhh.

Then a fast beeping sound happend.

Supergirl:What is that.

Batgirl:The alien is here.

Then a portal opened and a big monster with tenteckles with a giant mouth.

Time skip

(Couldnt do the battle scene because im lazy)

They defeated the creature and is now locked up in the phantom zone they said their goodbyes to the corps.

The ship is now is going back to earth and they are going to bed.

(Fluffy moments of Batgirl,Supergirl,Ace and krypto).

Batgirl and supergirl are sleeping in the same room Supergirl was sleeping in her pajamas and her long hair in a ponytail along with Batgirl.