Chapter 14

Louis's P.O.V

"COME AND FUCKING FACE ME YOU FAT ASS LARDO"!!!

A girl says screaming at Rory.
I had never seen her before.
The first detail I noticed was her fiery red curly hair, dangling down her back. She continuously punches the metal door, nearly putting dents in it, until Clem pulls her away.

"Gen"! "Calm down"!!! She shouts breathlessly.

"THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GONNA DIE"!!! "EVERY LAST ONE OF EM"!!!!

"Calm down Genevieve"!!!
Clem raises her voice, making her stop stuggling out of her grasp.

Clem let's go as she notices Genevieve calm down.
She just looks passed Clem and eyeing the door with hate, giving it one last punch, missing Clementine.

"Shit". Genevieve exhausts, pacing to the corner of the room, holding her arms,  crossing them, and sliding down the wall.

"Gen what the hell happened out there"? Clem asks, wrapping my trusty coat tightly around her body.

Gen looks down at the floor, in complete frustration, sighing.

"Nothin".

"It wasn't nothing". Clem glares.

A long awkward pause escalates.

"Are you okay"? Robbie asks softly, walking closer to her, kneeling at her level, she snaps out of her outburst, a hidden smile begins to form on the corner of her mouth, she has finally cooled down thank god.
Not to brag, I was worried I would have to intervene being the strongest here.

"Yeah" "Thanks buddy". She smiles warmly at Robbie, returning the gesture.

Poor kiddo, he reminds me so much of my little dude...
I couldn't imagine Aj mixed up in all this madness.

"I...I just got kinda angry".

"Kinda angry you were screaming bloody murder love'.
Tanya giggles.

"No-y-yeah sorry about that guys". Gen apologises.

"We get it". Minnie declares.

I cross my arms over my tight green shirt, in deep thought considering all our options.

"Did they hurt you"? Violet asks.

"That doesn't matter" She says lifting herself of the floor.

"What matter to me most is getting the fuck out of this prison" "You guys up for it"?

"Obviously". Violet says.

"Good". "It's only a matter of time before they end up drowning all of us, dismember us or hang us on the gates as zombie bait".

Robbie freezes, we all notice his horror, Gen face palms herself.

"Sorry buddy". She exhales.

"Do as we say not as we do". Tanya says placing her hand on his shoulder.

"So ladies", "and buddy". I snicker.

"What's the plan again"?

Minnie, Violet and Tanya exasperate, sighing in frustration.
While Clem rolls her eyes smiling and me, I go red. Smiling Embarrassed. And Robbie just bursts out laughing.
Aww.

We notify Genevieve of our plan.
Also introducing ourselves as we did not know Genevieve, Minnie saw her around but they never talked. She seemed really nice, very hot headed, reminding me of those candies they use to sell back before the apocalypse.
War Heads or something like that.
She reminded me of a WarHead.
We have to wait for James to help us. Wait until we have an opening for our escape.
It was a long shot, but it was all we could do.