Dangerous Delights

The fabric of the tank top sliding up over the female's back rendered a pained groan. "What is it?!" Kylo rushed out of the bathroom as soon as he heard Ree in pain, only to be met by a Ree who was standing in front of the mirror, arms tangled in a black tank top. 

"It's the stitches. It hurts taking off the top." Her voice got muffled by the fabric over her face. With all his strength Ren had to suppress a burst of laughter at the trapped blonde but he couldn't hold back the smile spreading across his lips.

"Here, let me help you." He walked over to her hand carefully slid off the tank top the last bit, leaving Keelor in only a black bra. With her vision not blocked by fabric, she could now see that the Master of the Knights of Ren had rushed out of the bathroom, bare chest with only a towel around his waist. His hair was still wet with traces of shampoo left in the long locks.

"Ky, you didn't have to jump out of the shower." Ree sighed as she could feel a small crimson hue spreading across his cheeks, they had never stood this close with so little clothes on. It was hard for her not to stare at the toned chest in front of her.

"Of course, I had to. You were in pain, I had to be there for you." Kylo slowly closed the last bits of space between them, giving Ree the time to tell him to stop. She didn't. He brought up his right hand to her now rosey cheeks and cupped it intimately. Her knees felt weak, Kylo knew just how to get her heart racing and her breath to quicken. So all Ree could do was sigh.

"Promise you'll be there?" Ree asked and smiled.

"I'll always be there, next to you," Kylo answered, completing their saying. Now, it was Ree's turn to push boundaries. She moved her hand to the side of Kylo's head and brought his lips to hers. At first, it seemed like any kiss, something they had shared countless times but what happened after it was everything but old. As they parted lips Ree brought forward the hand that had been tangled in Kylo's hair. It had traces of shampoo over it.

"Your hair is filled with shampoo." A mischievous smile spread across her lips.

"Yeah, I should get back into the shower." His statement sounded more like a question, not understanding why Ree looked like she was up to something.

"You should." The blue-eyed paused and bit her lip, "and maybe I should too." She let it sink in, she saw a thousand emotions going through Kylo, excitement, fear, uncertainty and determination, to name a few. "So, what do you think?" At first, Kylo was quiet, pondering what to answer, then with no doubts answered;

"I say, lead the way." Ree's smirk became even wider. She grabbed his hand and did as he declared, lead the way.

---

Snoke was about to be the first person apart from Kylo that Ree had met after the whippings. There was no question that the Supreme Leader hadn't already heard of what had happened to one of his own apprentices. "Supreme Leader." Commander Keelor sounded as she arrived at the podium.

"Keelor, I heard what happened to you," Snoke kept his tone unreadable. Not proud but certainly not worried. "How're the wounds?"

"They're causing some pain but nothing I can't handle." Ree tried to keep a professional face, not seeming bothered by it. 

"I see. The General informed me that it wasn't actually your punishment."

"That's correct, Supreme Leader."

"So, why did you do it?" Snoke asked and raised an eyebrow. Of course, no one had informed him of Tylan, they had probably forgotten about him as soon as the whip first touched my back, Ree thought. 

"It was the right thing to do." Ree lied, not wanting to reveal Tylan's identity but this just made Snoke laugh out loud.

"You sound like one of those dumbwitted rebels who think they're 'heroes' doing the 'right thing'," Snoke didn't continue until his own laughter died down, "and we both know you're not one of them. So tell me, who was that boy you sacrificed yourself for?"

"Why should I tell you?" Ree asked and quickly realised her mistake.

"Why?" Snoke rose from his seat. "Because that boy made you weak! How can you be Commander Keelor and if you sorry for a petty thief?!" Snoke spat, furious both because of her not complete obedience and her ridiculous question.

"I-I don't want to tell you." There was no backing out now.

"What did you say?!" Snoke roared at her disobedience.

"I don't want to tell you." The Commander stated with faux confidence, reasoning that Tylan's safety was once more, more important to Ree than her own.

"How dare you?! I am your Supreme Leader!" As punishment, Snoke used the Force to send an electric shock through Ree making her fly back and hit the ground. The electricity spread through the reasonably fresh wounds, which was way worse than the physical pain of flying backwards and landing straight on the back. "Now tell me! Who did you take the punishment for?!" Snoke's booming voice ringed in her ears as Keelor gathered herself and slowly rose up from the floor. She could feel a warm streak of blood running down the back of her neck from when she hit the ground. Her vision was a bit blurry but she quickly shook it off, having more important things to do than to be dizzy. As the blonde had risen from the floor she remained quiet, not giving Snoke what he wanted. "Terrible choice, Keelor," Snoke warned followed by him lifting up his hand.

Ree had felt this pain before, the pain of someone wanting to enter your mind. Before, she had let Kylo do it so he could see what had happened on Ilum. It had of course hurt but not compared to this. Trying to keep someone out of your brain was something way else. It was as Ree was trying to hold the door to her mind closed while Snoke, along with an entire army was trying to break it down. The Commander fell to her knees, gradually losing her hold. A scream of agony and the iron smell of blood filled her nose. She held her head in her hands as she tried to withstand every attack Snoke made against her mind. He had to use plenty of his power and he too was struggling but not close as to what Ree was going through. For her, it was running a marathon while carrying a whole village but for Snoke, it was a challenging jog on a Sunday morning. When Ree had used almost all of her strength to hold the door shut, a gap was created. Not a big one but enough for Snoke to slide through. 

Well in inside, Snoke was merciless. The more Ree tried to hide Tylan's name the easier it was for the Supreme Leader. While tearing through her brain Snoke took advantage of the moment to scour through a lot of private details. Everything from Ree's childhood, to bleeding the crystal, to all the moments together with Kylo. And she had to witness saw everything Snoke wanted to take a look at. She was reliving her whole life but only the parts that she wanted to keep hidden.

After what felt like an eternity, Snoke found what he was looking for. In a section of her mind that was filled with dear memories and special people, there wasn't a lot there so it was easy to know which of the names was the right one. The one without a last name. The name which awoke a thousand emotions for Ree, happiness, sadness, anger, confusion, love. Tylan.

The grip on Ree's mind was finally gone, the wet streams on her cheeks and the small wounds in her scalp from digging her nails into it made them known instead. While wiping away the tears she stood up. The anger was boiling inside her, at that moment she wanted to hurt Snoke, badly. But she couldn't do anything. He was much stronger than her and anything she would try to do to him he would return and do it twice as painfully. All she could do now was try to save someone else from the same pain. "If it wasn't anything else," Ree spoke quickly as she turned around and started dashing for the exit.

"One more thing." Snoke's voice made Ree come to a halt.

"What?!" Ree gritted through her teeth, still trying but failing utterly at not being bothered.

"Show me." Snoke took a dramatic pause, "your back." That was it for Ree. That was where Ree drew the line. She turned back around, facing the old distorted man who had looked as if he was enjoying this. Keelor drew in a sharp breath before she spoke with a tone dripping venom;

"I'd rather get whipped another 50 times before showing you any of it." Ree spat and quickly left the meeting hall. Feeling angry, disappointed at herself but in some way, victorious.