Memories

(A/N: Most requested. You'll have to read it slowly though, you might get confused because the italicized paragraphs are memories from different times. Anyways, Enjoy! xx.)

Trev's POV

'Po? Pa'no po yun?!'

I squinted my eyes while listening to the student pleading in front of their principal.

She's desperate.

'Eh? I apologize Mr. Principal pero eto lang po ang school na maaafford namin ni auntie at di ko po kayang ma expell..' she said, tears threatening to spill.

A daughter of Aphrodite huh?

Another pain in the ass.

I have to babysit the daughter of Apollo and son of Hermes. Pagkatapos, malalaman ko nalang na may idadagdag pa ang Academy sa babantayan ko.

As if Art and Chase aren't enough.

Tsk.

This is going to be the last straw. Another one of these demigods and I will burn that place down including their staffs. I swear on my mother's grave.

'Please do give me a chance... promise. I won't be late and tardy.. just please.. I need to graduate para makaahon kami at magkatrabaho ako. Please nama-'

I watch as the principal snuck out a letter from a cabinet and put it on his desk.

'We're so sorry... here's the letter. Give it to your aunt. We can't do anything for this case so just pick up that letter and go home.'

Agad kinuha ng estudyante ang sulat at tumakbo papalabas ng office.

I waited until I can no longer hear footsteps before stepping out of the shadows. From the darkest corner of the room, I revealed myself.

Then, I handed him an envelope with a cheque worth ten million. Unsurprisingly, mabilisan niya itong kinuha mula sa kamay ko.

'Pero atin-atin lang to ha...' the principal leaned closer. 'Sa'n nyo ba talaga siya dadalhin? Okay lang sa'kin kung.. alam niyo na... baka gusto niyo pa ng serbisyo ko.. marami pa naman akong magagandang estudyante dito-'

'This is not human trafficking, mortal.' I informed him.  'nor any of your business, not anymore.'

Nagsimula na akong humakbang papalabas nang makarinig ako ng kasa ng baril mula sa likuran ko.

'Gusto ko pa ng maraming pera.' narinig kong sabi niya.

Umikot ako.

'Pull the trigger.' utos ko sa kanya.

He didn't even give it a single thought and immediately pulled the trigger.

To his surprise, it was blank.

I grinned as the skies from outside his window grew darker and darker... until wind broke the glass and knocked off the gun from his hand.

Nang dahil sa gulat, napaupo siya sa kanyang upuan na nanginginig at pinagpapawisan.

Pity.

I maintained my silence until I twisted the door knob.

'I trust that you will keep your students away from dangerous businesses, will you?'