Part 8

Zuko's POV

Everything was perfect. I stood in the halls, kissing Katara and pushing her up against the wall. It was as Jet had done, except that she was for it this time. Wait. . . nearly perfect. 

"What would happen if we told Sokka that we were dating?" I asked suddenly, pulling away from the kiss. 

"He'd either beat the snot out of you," Katara replied. "Or he'd order Toph to for him. He's not very strong, my brother." 

I took this time to laugh. We both just stood there in the hallway, Katara only half-dressed, giggling hysterically like children. Katara finally stopped to look up at me with those brilliantly blue eyes of hers. 

"We'll just have to keep this a secret, then." She said, putting a finger to her lips, as if her words weren't clear enough. 

"I guess so." I replied, not caring at the moment, wanting nothing but Katara. 

"Where were we last time?" Katara asked, tugging playfully at my shirt. 

I chuckled slightly at her eagerness, picking her up bridal-style and carrying her to my room, as we were in the hall still, after all. 

"Take a shower." I told her, setting her down on the bed. "I can't stand you when you smell like Jet." 

"Come with me, then." 

Katara's face looked far too innocent for what she was saying, and it made me blush in a way that made me unable to refuse. Katara pulled me into the shower, turning on the water, which was damn cold. It made me shiver, not only from the temperature, but also from anticipation. It's been too long since I've been with Katara in this way. 

"You didn't even let me undress, you dork." I commented as the water caused my shirt to become baggy, the weight weighing it down. 

"I wanted to do that myself." Katara smirked, grabbing at the scuff of my collar. 

She shoved me against the wall, pressing a forceful kiss against my lips. It almost made me laugh. 

I probably want this more than she does, so why is she forcing me against the wall like so? I wondered. 

Not that I cared. 

Katara pinned my arms above my head. How easily I could overpower her, but I'll let her take the charge, just this once. She began trying to contortion my shirt off over my head, which was more difficult than she'd thought. 

"My shirt's all soggy, Katara." I laughed. "This won't be easy." 

"I'll manage." She responded simply. "I want this bad enough." 

I shot her a grin as she began pulling harder on my shirt. Eventually she got it off, as she had hoped. 

"You did it." I said, only half mocking her.

"Shut up." Katara laughed. 

I wiggled my way out of her grip, grabbing her shoulders and swinging her over to the side, so that she was now the one pressed against the wall. Pieces of drenched brown hair hung in her face, bringing out her gorgeous eyes all that more. 

"You've had your fun, Katara." I said, thinking that I at least owed her an explanation. "It's my turn, now." 

She didn't seem to resist. My mouth drifted to her neck, planting kisses down along it, to which she let out soft sounds. 

"Your so quiet, Katara." I laughed, pulling back. "What was that?" 

"Shut up." She said, which was becoming some shitty quote of hers or something by this point. 

"Alright then," I mocked. "I'll just leave, if that's how it is." 

"You better not, you ass." Katara scowled. 

"I want to hear you shout my name, Katara." I whispered in her ear. 

That's what they said in movies, at least. Don't judge me: I had a pretty screwed-up childhood. The people always sounded cool when they said it, and Katara's face turned red, before immediately doing her best to hide it and act cool. 

"Better do something that makes me, then." She smirked. 

A/N: I felt bad for not posting for a while, so I just compiled this ol' number real fast. Sorry in advance for any misspellings. Also, let's just ignore the fact that there weren't movies back then. Can we just do that, please? I'll be posting again tomorrow (if all goes well). Thank you for reading! -CJ