Part 13

I shook my head. I was standing outside the door, trying to catch my breath, and shaking all the awful possibilities out of my head. Zuko will be fine. You'll make sure of it. I flung open the door, presenting myself to the fiendish opponent.
"Katara!" Zuko shouted, chains rattling around his wrists.
Chains. I noted, teeth clenching as my anger grew. I was always told to hold my temper back in moments like this, but seeing the bruises around Zuko's- my zuko's- wrists made me filled with furry. "Get the fuck away from him, or the last thing you'll ever see is your own blood!"
"Is that a threat?" Azula asked, mouth curving upwards into an innocent smile as the words trickled from her mouth. "You know I don't take those lightly."
"You shouldn't." I said, dashing at her, water circling around my body in a furious rage.
   Zuko's POV
   I began trying to get myself out of the chains once I saw Katara and Azula make contact, knowing that a fight between the two would mean trouble. Though the chains were made to be Bender-proof, I managed to heat up the chains enough to melt them slightly and get myself free. "Katara, lets go!" I called, presenting my freed self to my loved one.
   "Not until I make her pay for hurting you!" The pain and anger in Katara's eyes was real, but my desperation for her to remain safe was realer.
   I grabbed her arm, pulling her out the room. Azula did little to stop us, though clearly wanting to, as she had no orders from my father to do so. Katara resisted my grip at first, but soon after came to terms with it; sighing as she allowed herself to be drug through the building.
   We'll be safe soon. I thought to myself, grinning. And when we get back, I'll do again to her what I've wanted to for quite some time. . .

   A/N: sorry for the short chapter though honestly I think only like three people are reading this haha. I think you all know what's coming in the next chapter ;) please vote if you enjoy and want to see your favorite avatar people fuckinggggggggg!!! Lol thanks for reading!     -CJ