2.2

Just a quick update guys~!
(Cause someone is mad, so mad 😞)

#hisGirlfriend NicelyCutie 💋

Chapter 18
Unstable Chinese Republic (Arc 2.2) auroranovels.wordpress.com

"Young master." The housekeeper quietly called outside the door.

Jing Yang opened his eyes. "Come in."

The housekeeper pushed open the door and walked in, followed by several servants carrying a washbasin and towel such types of items for washing up.

Jing Yang rinsed his mouth and washed his face, and after the several servants withdrew, the housekeeper asked, "Young master, are you going to go take a look at the store?"

"I will first go see the opium den." Jing Yang went behind the screen and changed into a cheongsam for going out. Right now the opium den was still being decorated and renovated and still had not officially opened yet. Even though it was said that the opium had already been stocked, there was still time for everything.

Originally Cheng Jiaming was also a pathetic person who had been abandoned by his mother, but this didn't mean that he didn't need to pay the price for all of those hateful things that he did. For what reason did he do so many wicked things, yet was still able to enjoy unlimited scenery in the end? Since now he had replaced Cheng Junxi, then on his behalf, he would accomplish all of the wishes that Cheng Junxi had made before dying. He would take back the Cheng family business and let Wei Tianxiong and Cheng Jiaming both pay the price.

He used the system to check the ending of Xu concubine. She had been sold by that businessman's wife to the filthiest brothel and later died of an infectious illness. She deserved this kind of result, so he didn't need to trouble himself over changing anything.

Jing Yang went to the opium den to check the opium, the amount was actually not small. He told the housekeeper that the opium den would not open for the time being and to transport these opium to the coast of Bincheng, get a pool, and then pour in the opium with seawater and calcium oxide. Then these opium would all be destroyed.

"Destroyed?" The housekeeper widened his eyes in disbelief. "These opium were bought with real gold and silver ah, you spent quite a bit of money on this, how could we just destroy it like this?"

"This is not some good thing, just leaving it would harm others as well as myself." Jing Yang responded calmly. "If the money was spent then that's it, in the future we can always earn it back."

"But..., if the den doesn't open and Wei officer's side starts asking questions, that won't be easy to explain ah." The housekeeper was still somewhat hesitant.

"The den definitely cannot be opened, it will definitely cause retribution. First just delay Wei officer's side, if we can drag one day then drag one day." Jing Yang looked all around and whispered, "You must make sure to find people you can trust to do this task, we definitely cannot let Wei Tianxiong know about this right now."

The housekeeper was quite trustworthy, he was completely devoted to the Cheng family and to Cheng Junxi. The old housekeeper who had chased Xu concubine out of the house was his father, later the housekeeper also suffered Cheng Jiaming's retaliation, and his end was very miserable.

The housekeeper looked at the back of Jing Yang leaving with his hands clasped behind his back and vaguely felt that his family young master seemed to have turned more profound. He shook his head and hurriedly followed up, this was definitely an illusion.