2.8

Chapter 24
Unstable Chinese Republic (Arc 2.8)

"Your Cheng family restaurant's wine is different from this taste, it's not as good as this." After he had come to Li cheng, he had tried out every restaurant's wine once, but when compared to this, they were all much worse. "Why are you not selling this in your restaurants?"

Jing Yang swirled his wineglass, saying with a smile that was not yet a smile, "Right now I might not even be able to keep the Cheng family restaurants, if I really went to sell this wine there, it would only quicken their destruction."

Yang Wangkun immediately understood his meaning and promised, "It won't be too long, you will soon be able to openly sell this wine."

"I know, I'm waiting for it." Jing Yang had drunk a bit much, his head had started becoming a little faint, he could no longer pay too much attention to Yang Wangkun this guest. He stood up and wanted to go lie down on the nearby chaise.

Because he had gotten up abruptly, his body swayed a bit, and Yang Wangkun reached out a hand to steady him. He pushed aside his hand and walked with somewhat steady steps to the chaise and laid down.

Yang Wangkun walked over to his side and lowered his head to look at the Jing Yang who had somewhat blurred eyes. "You're drunk?"

"No, I just feel a little faint." Jing Yang was really not drunk, his mind was still clear, but the aftereffects of this wine was too much, making him somewhat dizzy.

If he had known earlier that Yang Wangkun would have come, he would not have drunk so much earlier, he still wanted to probe him out some more. Even if he didn't have the memories of the previous world, there was still a chance that he might be his lover, because the feeling that he gave him was too similar to that of Zhao Bocheng.

Jing Yang became more and more faint, he had already almost fallen asleep, and had no way to continue conversing with Yang Wangkun. Just when he was preparing to open his mouth to send him out, Yang Wangkun sat down next to him, the two people were very close to each other, their thighs were stuck together.

Jing Yang's sight was a little fuzzy, but he was still able to see whatever he needed to. When Yang Wangkun leaned over, the distance between the two people shortened, they were basically face to face. He didn't know what he wanted to do, but he didn't block him or push him away, just continuing to look at him like this, he wanted to see what he wanted to do.

Yang Wangkun lifted his chin, closely gazing at his eyes. "Your eyes are very good looking."

The split second the two people's gazes met, Jing Yang's heart again trembled, he again felt that kind of familiar feeling. Jing Yang was not clear, him having this kind of feeling, was it because the other person's eyes were too much like those of Zhao Bocheng, or was it because his soul was really Zhao Bocheng. This made him very perplexed.

"In the future don't go perform opera again, you also don't need to get closer to Wei Tianxiong. Whatever you want, I can help you get them all." Yang Wangkun's tone was like a warning, and was also like an order, in any case it was very serious.

Jing Yang's mind was already somewhat unable to think too clearly, he had to think for a while before figuring out the main point. Then he suddenly smiled, "Do you know what it is that I want?"

"What you want to get from Wei Tianxiong, no matter what it is, I will always be able to give it to you. In any case, you shouldn't get close to him, otherwise..."

What Yang Wangkun said afterward, Jing Yang didn't hear, because he had already fallen asleep. Before he had fallen asleep he had still been thinking, his wine brewing recipe still needed to be changed, he had only wanted to drink some wine to vent his depressed mood, and didn't actually want to drink himself into a stupor. This wine was a little too strong, its aftereffects were strong enough that even he couldn't stand them, how could he dare sell it to other people.