3.11

Chapter 38
Interstellar Internet Celebrity Live Broadcast Competition (Arc 3.11)

Jing Yang ate dinner at the restaurant in the lounge area and then returned to his room to prepare to take a shower, and then go to sleep.

The restroom was filled with mist, the warm water was flowing over his body when the bathroom door suddenly opened, startling Jing Yang. Immediately he opened his eyes to see that it actually was Bowie standing at the door.

Jing Yang turned off the water and pulled over the bath towel to cover his waist. He looked at Bowie somewhat guardedly and asked, "What are you doing?"

Bowie entered the bathroom and closed the door, leaning back on the door with his arms crossed. He looked Jing Yang over a few times and then said, "I want to chat with you."

"At this time? In this place? Chat?" Jing Yang looked at him inexplicably. "Can you let me get out and put on some clothes first?"

Bowie walked forward a few steps, and Jing Yang was forced to retreat, backing up against the wall. Bowie placed both his hands on the wall, trapping Jing Yang between his arms.

"If you want to chat about the training camp, we can go out and slowly chat about it." Jing Yang could feel the desire in his eyes, he also really wanted to confirm right now whether or not he was his lover, but he still had the competition tomorrow. If he were really his lover, he would definitely not be able to escape tonight.

"We can talk about business at any time in the future, right now let's talk about some personal matters." Bowie's face approached closer and closer, whispering in Jing Yang's ear, "We'll just chat here."

Jing Yang's ears were very sensitive, he couldn't bear him blowing on his ears like this. He reached out to push his face away a bit, asking, "What do you want to chat about?"

"From the first moment I saw you, I was attracted to you. I want to pursue you." Bowie confessed to him very directly.

"I accept your pursuit, but everything should have its own process. Can we not first go out, and then sit down and discuss with each other our interests or something, get to know each other first." Jing Yang attempted to talk it over with him.

"My interests are extremely simple, before I was only interested in earning money, and now I have another one, you." Bowie pinched his chin, rubbing his lips with his thumb. "Since you have already agreed, then we are lovers now, can I enjoy my welfare?"

Jing Yang covered his hand, saying nervously, "I only agreed to let you pursue me, I didn't agree to be with you. If you progress like this, are you going a little too fast?"

"This is already very slow for me, did you know how much torture it was for me to only be able to see you through the projection these past days?" He stroked his reddened cheek. "Did you know how much I wanted to touch you, to hug you?"

When his hand slipped over Jing Yang's neck, Jing Yang trembled a bit. He pressed down on his hand, not letting him continue. If it had been someone else, Jing Yang would long have already beaten him until all his teeth had fallen out when he entered. But when he faced Bowie's eyes full of his desire to devour him, his will to resist became weaker and weaker.

Bowie cupped Jing Yang's head, kissing him hard. He contained his lips and stretched his tongue in to wreak havoc on his mouth.

Jing Yang was kissed dizzy, his soul became restless from longing, that empty feeling again appeared, he needed to be satisfied. This kind of familiar desire of his soul allowed him to determine that this person was his own lover, but he still used his last thread of reason to push him away.