VI

CHAPTER 6

"Well shit." Felix whispered quietly beside Minho, but he was too busy gaping at the group who had just walked in.

It was almost like a movie, one by one they shuffled into the small coffee shop. 2 of them had masks on their face while the other three happily chatted, making their way towards the counter. Jisung was one of them, and when he saw Minho paying attention to him he quickly turned to the group he had walked in with, saying something inaudible to the baristas who watched in shock.

In an instance the four faces turned to face them and Minho felt Felix tense up beside him, he himself feeling a bit uncomfortable at the sudden attention.

"Uh...do you want me to take their orders?" Felix asked quietly, shifting his gaze from the intimidating group to his co worker, who simply nodded in agreement.

Felix walked over to the counter as the group began to make their way to him, trying his best to smile at them all politely. However it was a bit difficult when they all looked like they had just walked off a GQ magazine. Like jesus fuck what were those jaw lines?

One of them stopped infront of him and stared at him unamusedly, making Felix snap out of his funk and do his job, "Hi! What can I get you?"

The other man didn't seem very pleased to be here, so he simply shrugged, turning to the others to ask what they're getting. After a few seconds of agreement it seemed they were all going to order separately.

"I'll get a caramel macchiato with almond milk if you could. Whip cream, your number and some chocolate shavings please." He said in a monotone, and Felix nodded eagerly as he typed it all in.

"Yes we can- wait what?"

Felix stared shocked at the man infront of him, who raised the corners of his mouth in a little grin. Minho was choking profusely beside him and the others waiting in line seemed just as shocked as he was, especially Jisung who's jaw was practically on the floor.

"Almond milk, whip cream, chocolate shavings and your number. Did you get all of that?" The man asked again, clearly finding joy in Felix's expression. However he was trying to play it off by suddenly finding an intense intrest in the menue above Felix's head.

A little baffled, the barista grabbed a piece of paper beside him, scribbling down the order quickly, and then looking up a little hesitantly, "can I get a name?"

The man finally let out a small chuckle, " It's Changbin, but call me yours if you'd like."

Minho had never heard Jisung make such an inhuman noise before.

Felix moved like a robot to the coffee station, leaving a gobsmacked Minho to continue taking the orders, the whole situation a little baffling.

And as he took a blonde haired mans order, he saw Felix scribble down something way longer than his customers name.

Were all of Jisungs friends hopelessly annoying romantics?

2019 14 JAN'