Chapter 8 ~ day out pt 2

We headed off to the first store which was a jewellery store. I was looking at the chains when I noticed a female and male bestfriend chain. You could get your initials and your best friends initials engraved onto a slice of pizza. I decided to get 2 one for me and one for Cruz. "Hi may I get two of the Pizza slice chains" I asked the lady sweetly. "Sure sweets, what initials would you like to get engraved into them" she asked me. "Could I please get a C.B and a (your initials) engraved on both" I asked. "Sure thing, I will be back soon" she said taking two chains out of the case and walking out the back. As I continued walking around the shop waiting for the chains to be made, I saw this gorgeous bracelet. It was silver with a rose gold diamond shaped in a heart in it. It was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen. I looked at the price and decided not to get it. The lady gave me the chains and I started to walk to the check out. I noticed Romeo staring at this silver chain with a cross before shaking his head and walking away out of the corner of my eye. I quickly walked over to the chain that he was looking at and asked the lady to take it out so I could buy it. I bought both the chain for Romeo and the matching chain for Cruz and I. I saw that Romeo was already outside with a bag. "That comes to a total of £3,000 thanks" she said snapping me out of my thoughts. I paid and then went back to Romeo. "Remind me later I have a surprise for yoj" we both said at the exact same time. We both burst out laughing and continued walking through the mall. We stopped at an antique toy store to get Harper and Poppy something to play with. You also got Poppy a new art book and colouring pencils. "Do you want to go to Burberry?" Romeo asked. "Sure, but im not hetting anything because I will be broke" I said laughing. "You can get whatever you want, I'll pay. Plus I modelled for them so I get a major discount on the clothes" he said wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "You Sure?" I said, he nodded in response. We went inside the store and began to look around. After 15 minutes Romeo came up to me with the bag and said " Go to the dressing room and put this on". "Ok" I said as more of a question then a response. I went in the dressing room and opened the bag to find this gorgeous dress. It was a white silky material for the skirt part of the dress which reached a little above my knee. The top part was white and had lace on it. There was also a black belt which had diamonds on and the back of the dress was open. I tried it on and admired it on myself in the mirror. I walked out of the dressing Romeo and did a twirl for Romeo not noticing he was filming me for his Instagram story. "That dress is officially yours" he said. "What do you mean it's mine" I said laughing out of confusion. He then reached behind his bag and pulled out an empty bag with the receipt in saying he had paid for this dress already. "Omg thank you so much" I said giving him a hug. "It's all good, now get changed because I'm taking you out for lunch" he said. I got changed back into my original clothes and walked back out of the dressing room. We decided to go to a little French cafe for lunch. I ordered a garden salad with chicken and a bottle of water, where as Romeo had ordered a chicken and cheese toasted sandwich with a bottle of water. I decided to post a photo I took of Romeo today of instagram.

 I decided to post a photo I took of Romeo today of instagram

Liked by @romeobeckham✔ and 345 others
@y/n.y/l/n.14 stay shady 😉😜😂
Tagged: @romeobeckham✔

Comments
@romeobeckham✔ Damn who's that sexy beast 😉😍😂😙
@y/n.y/l/n.14 @romeobeckham oh he's just some super chill dude I met 😉😂😗
@victoriabeckham love the picture😂 Xx
@y/n.y/l/n.14 @victoriabeckham haha thank you 😂 Xx
@Lexi.luu omg u know Romeo, hmu let's be friends
@jjkalls I sit next to you in math, wanna hang out
@•×Xantheו the Beckham's are sooo cool 😍
@《_tyler_》where are you guys?
@y/n.y/l/n.14 @《_tyler_》at the mall
@《_tyler_》@y/n.y/l/n.14 aren't you guys meant to be at the beach...
@y/n.y/l/n.14 @《_tyler_》 yeah...
Load 180 more comments

After that I heard a camera snap go off then my phone went off. *@romeobeckham has tagged you in a post*

 *@romeobeckham has tagged you in a post*

Liked by @montyhcortazzi14, @y/n.y/l/n.14 and 219,890 others
@romeobeckham✔🍦❄Ice, Ice Baby❄🍦
Tagged: @y/n.y/l/n.14

Comments
@y/n.y/l/n.14 Haha thanks for that Ro😂😊😉
@romeobeckham @y/n.y/l/n.xo Anything for you Xx ❤
@beckham.ccp 😍😍😍
@C_D_B_fan01 who is she?
@Montyhcortazzi14 ice cream😍 yum🍦😜
Load 169,890 more comments

"I got you a suprsie" Romeo said after both finished eating and put our phones down. "I did too" I said reaching to grab the box out of the bag from beside me. "Do you wanna swap gifts and then open them together on 3" Romeo said. "Sure" I said as we passed our gifts to each other. "1,2,3" we both said as we tugged on the string. I opened the lid of the box Romeo gave me to find the bracelet I had practically fell in love with at the store. "Omg thank you so much" we both said standing up and giving each other the longest hugs ever. We packed up and decided to go back to the others now seeing as it was 2:40 and they went to get Ice cream at 10:00 am. As we stepped out side of the cafe we saw a very angry looking Cruz along with Harper and a confused David. "What the hell, you guys were supposed to catch up with us but instead you go shopping. Why? Cruz said sounding upset. I quickly covered for us both by saying " Well I wanted to get you a gift that I saw here last week. I had told Romeo about it the other day and when mum had called me he suggested for us to go get the gift now. We just got carried away". "Really?" Cruz said sounding a bit better but still a little hurt. "Yup, I was going to give it to you later but now you know so see" I said taking the two chains out of the bag. "Omg that is so dope" Cruz said practically forgetting Romeo and I left. We put the chains on each other and went back home. Crux forgave both Romeo and I and we hung out for a few more hours before I leave.

A/N
Hey guys I hope you all are enjoying this book so far. I will be posting another chapter on the 2nd of March. Xx