46

Time skip to 2 months later

"Mmm" I moaned as Romeo sucked harder on my neck and his hands roamed my body. "God I love you" Romeo said moving back up to my lips. "I love you more...but" I said as I kissed back and my hands trailed up and down his abs. "But What?" Romeo said slowly pulling away. "I have to go before Finn finds out I'm missing" I said as I sat up onto Romeos lap. "Ok also what do you mean by missing?" Romeo said as his hand wrapped around my lower back. "Well Finn has invited himself over to my house so if I'm not there when he arrives, he is going to know somethings up because I didn't have anywhere to be today...Well that he should know of" I said as I moved off of his lap and got up to put my shoes on. "Ok, I guess I should go see Millie too. She is angry at me for some reason, I don't know why?" Romeo said fixing up his bedsheets that we just messed up. "Hmm I wonder why, maybe because your secretly making out with your ex all the time?" I said putting my hands on my hips. "Well I can't help it, your too irresistible babe" Romeo said as he came over and placed a hand on my hip and the other on my cheek. "Oh yeah" I said as I started to lean in. "Yeah" Romeo said as his bedroom door swung open. "Finally you guys are back together" Cruz said as he leant against Romeos doorway, causing Romeo and I to jump 10 feet in the air. "Jeez, learn to knock would ya?" Romeo said as he walked over and grabbed his phone off of his desk. "Sorry" Cruz said sarcastically, "So is it true? Are you guys back together" Cruz said. "Ok, no we aren't together, I'm still with Finn and he's still with Millie" I said as I walked out of Romeos room. "Wait so you guys are cheating with eachother? How long has this been going on" Cruz said as he pulled me back into Romeos room and shut the door. "Yes and 2 months, let's just leave it at that" Romeo said grabbing my hand pulling me out of his room with him. "See you later K?" Romeo said as he kissed my lips. I just nodded and ran home just in time, before Finn arrived.

Time skip to later that night

"Hey babe there's a party on at Jack's tonight, wanna go?" Finn said sitting up looking at me. "Yeah sure" I said as I got up and went to my wardrobe to get dressed. After I got dressed I quickly did my hair, make up and put my shoes on so we could leave. After about 20 minutes of driving we arrived outside Jack's house. As I opened the car door I was immediately hit with the sounds of loud beats from the music and cigarette smoke. Walking inside of the house I couldn't help but notice the amount of passed out pekple on the lawn and strong scent of alcohol. "Y/n" Jack slurred as he came up to me and gave me a big hug. The smell of alcohol was extremely strong on him. "Hey Jack" I said as Finn came up behind me and also greeted Jack. "Do you guys want a drink or anything" Jack said as he grabbed three cups and started mixing random drinks into them all. Before either Finn or I could answer Jack had already shoved a drink in each of our hands. "Here you go" he said as he handed up our drinks and left. 'This is the first and last drink you will be having at this party' I thought to myself as I chugged the whole drink. A few minutes later I found myself drinking another drink. As time went by I consumed more and more alcohol than ever. "Wanna dance?" I said as I grabbed Finn and dragged him to the living room where there were people dancing, drinking and making out. I felt the bear of the music pounding in my head and the alcohol taking effect in my bloodstream as I danced. I started to feel dizzy so I decides to go grab another drink. "Y/n No" Finn said as he took the glass out of my hand. " No Finn that's mine" I said in a bitchy tone to him, ripping the drink out of his hand. "You need water" Finn said as he took the drink out of my hand. I pretended that I could t hear him over the music and proceeded to make another drink. I chugged it before Finn could stop me and then I felt my legs start to wobble. Finn grabbed a hold of me and took me up to Jack's bathroom. I felt my head spin and a not so good feeling in my throat. Before I knew it I raced to the toilet and started throwing up. "See now if you listened to me, maybe you wouldn't have been sick right now" Finn said as I stood up from beside me and leabed against the counter of the sink. "Yeah well you don't tell m what to do" I said as I rolled my eyes and attempted to stand up. "No but I was trying to protect you because I care" Finn said helping me to stand properly. "If you cared you would let me do what I want" I said as my words slurred heavily. "I would let you do what you want if you were the slightest bit responsible" Finn said with an angry look on his face. I just rolled my eyes and tried to push past him to get back to the party. "Your not going anywhere" Finn said as he grabbed onto my arm. "What has gotten into lately. You have become so blind that you don't even realise that the world doesn't revolve around you" Finn said through gritted teeth. "Yeah well you have become so blind that you don't even realise that I don't even like you like that. I'm just dating you because I felt bad for you and I was trying to get over Romeo" I said in anger. "YOU DONT MEAN THAT!!! right? Please tell me you don't mean that" Finn said as tears filled his eyes. "I DO. IF I DIDNT I WOULDNT HAVE BEEN CHEATING ON YOU WITH ROMEO FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS NOW WOULD I?" I screamed at Finn as he ran out of the bathroom. A few minutes Finn left the party I left. I started walking down the road and straight into a shop that I was about to pass. I walked up and down each aisle before stopping at the candy isle. I grabbed a bag of jolly rancher, a nerd rope and a small box of mint lollies then stuffed them inside of my jacket. I walked over to another aisle where they had spray paint. I grabbed a can of red paint down of the top she'll and as I was about to put it in the back of my jacket a tall figure told me to put my hands up in the air. "Mam I'm going to need to see your pockets the security guard said to me as a police officer walked in the door behind him. "Look" I said pointing at my pockets then turning to run out of the store. As I turned a really big police officer grabbed onto me and said "Miss we are going to have to place you under arrest for theft". He grabbed my arms and twisted them behind my back, placing hand cuffs on my hands then marching me out of the store. As I sat in the back of the cop car we came to a stop at a red light. "Miss I'm going to need you to blow into this" one of the officers said as to me with a breathalyzer. I felt my breathing hitch knowing that I was under the influence and that I was so done for tonight. I meant forward slightly and blew into the machine. A few seconds later he took the breathalyzer out of my mouth and asked me how old I was. "I'm 16" I said as I leant back into my seat. "So what are you doing out stealing from a store" The officer said staring at the machine. "I don't know" I said as I got quiet and we pulled up to the station.

After a few minutes of sitting in the little cell they put me in, a female officer came and got out and took me too a room. "Sit here, you have 3 phone calls. Use them wisely" She said as she left the room and locked the doors. I grabbed the phone and dialled Finns number. '*Bring - Bring - Bring - Beep*' it went straight to voice mail. I rolled my eyes and tried Finn one more time, Finn finally picked up. "Hello" he said in a shaky voice. "Finn, I nee- Look I don't care y/n. Just leave me alone" Finn said as he hung up the phone. "Ughhh" I said as I decided to call Romeo instead. After a few seconds Romeo picked up the phone. "Um Hello, who is this" he said in a tired voice into the phone. "Romeo it's me Y/n" I said in panicked voice. "No it's not becaue I know your number and this isn't it" He said sounding confused. "No Romeo, I'm at the police station. I need someone to pick me up or else they won't let me go" I said sitting back into me seat. "WHAT HAPPENED" He yelled into the phone. "Look I will explain when you get here" I said as the machinr started to beep. "Ok I'm leaving now, bye" Romeo said as he hung up the phone. I sat back jn my chair and waited for him to come pick me up. "Right this way" I heard one of the officers say. I heard foot steps coming from down the stall then the door handle started to turn. "Romeo" I said sitting straight up in the seat. "Please take a seat sir" the officer said referring to Romeo. "Now miss y/l/n You are going to be let go tonight but you have two fines. One of them being for theft and the other for underage drinking. I am going to need you to sign here before you go" he said as he stood up and handed me three pieces of paper. "Your parents will be contacted tomorrow" he said as he opened the door for Romeo and I. "Ok thank you" I said just wanting to leave.

Romeo and I walked out to his car and got in. "What was he on about" Romeo said as he started driving. "I'll explain tomorrow, I promise. I just want to go to bed" I said as we got into our neighbour hood. "Okay, do you want to go to your house or mine?" Romeo said as he placed his hand on my thigh. "Can we go to your because I think Finn is at mine and I can't face him right now" I said looking down. "Okay" he said as we got home and and went straight to bed.

A/n
Hey guys next chapter coming on the on the 20th of July. Xx