Chapter 9 ~ Feelings

Y/ns Pov
I could not sleep last night. I was up all night thinking. I wasn't thinking about anything important. Well I mean it is important. He is important. I couldn't stop thinking about Romeo. I spent the whole night thinking about how his gorgeous brown eyes were like tunnels that you would really want to fall into. How his soft brown hair sat perfectly on his head. How his tan skin perfectly complemented his whole body perfectly. How soft and amazing his lips looked. "Ugh I'm sick" I said as I sat up. "Wait a minute" I said to myself out loud. I can't possibly... no... way... but he's my best friends brother. I sat up and decided to text Cruz.

Romeos Pov
I had very little sleep last night. I feel asleep for half an hour before waking up from a bad dream. I dreamt that I was getting married to y/n and we were at the top of a cliff. As the preist had said "you may now kiss the bride" we both leant in then suddenly a gun man showed up at the wedding out of nowhere, shooting anyone he saw. Y/n and I were clinging onto each other knowing that if one of us survived it would be the last we would see of each other. She looked at me and said I love you as the gunman came up to us shooting her and knocking her off of the cliff. After that dream I could not go back to sleep. I kept thinking about her gorgeous bright green eyes, which complimented her long brown hair perfectly. Also how her I personally thought she was perfect in every way possible. I thought about how kind she is to Harper and how happy she makes Cruz and the rest of my family. She is so talented and is beautiful in every way possible. I just wanted to kiss her, marry her even have as many beautiful children as possible with her. "Wait a minute" I said springing up out of bed. I can't like her... she's my little brothers bestfriend. I need to talk to Monty about this. I just won't tell him it's her.

Y/ns Pov
Me
Hi Cruzzie, can I come over this morning. I kinda need to talk to you about something. Xx
Cruz💪❤
Sure thing bbg feel free to come round whenever u want. Xx
Me
Ok I'll be over in 45 minutes. Xx
Cruz💪❤
See you then Xx

I got up and went to my closet to get dressed. I put on a black long sleeved body suit with a checkered black skirt and black checkered vans. I put on my chain that matches Cruzs, the bracelet Romeo got me and some rings. I straightened my hair and did a little bit of makeup. I sprayed on perfume grabbed my black leather jacket, sunglasses and a bag. I told mum where I was going, grabbed an apple and left to go to the Beckham's.

Romeos Pov
I texted Monty to ask him to come over.
Me
Dude can u come over real quick
The man😂💯
Sure, what's up bud?
Me
I gotta talk to you bout something
The man😂💯
Kk be over in an hour

I turned my phone off and got dressed quickly. After I got ready for the day I went out of my room and down the hall. While walking towards Cruzs room, I was looking at my phone and suddenly ran into Cruz who was also on his phone. " Wow, sorry" I said laughing. "Haha it's all good. I was just about to go to your room to tell you y/n is coming over in less than half an hour" Cruz said. "Ok, I was just about to tell you that Monty is coming over too" I said. "Ok" he said as he turned around and went back into his room. Ad be shut the door my phone went off just as the door bell rung.
The man😂💯
I'm here
I opened the door and let him in. "Hey" we both said doing our handshake. "What's up?" Monty said looking concerned. "I don't even know what the hells up" I said laughing. "Ok let's go upstairs and order pizza then we will talk" Monty said. "Good idea" I said turning around and running up the stairs to my room with Monty. After the pizza arrived Monty had went down stairs and got the pizza while I grabbed two plates. "So what's up" Monty said taking a bite of his pizza. "Well I keep getting this feeling in my stomach, and I don't know what it is... it kept me up all night just thinking." I said. "Well could you describe it to me" Monty said looking like he might have an idea of what he thinks is up. "Well whenever I see, speak to, hear about, hang out with and text this one person. I start feeling really nervous, like it feels like I can feel the bottom of my stomach and I just don't know why or how" I said. Monty quickly sat up properly and said "is it y/n your talking about?". "What pshhh no...how do you know?" I said a bit shocked. "Come on Romeo, I'm your bestfriend I know you, also I think she is a really good influence on you, she is smart, talented, kind hearted and you guys get along really well. Dont worry about the fact she is your brothers best friend because love is love Romeo. You can't help it and besides Cruz will soon see it and be happy for you both" he said as he took another bite of pizza. "You know what, your right Monty thanks for that" I said.

Y/n Pov
I arrived at the Beckham's and just walked straight in through the front door making sure to say hello to Victoria. I ran upstairs and went straight to Cruzs room. I walked in and jumped on his bed half in his lap. "Hi Cruzzie" I said giving him a hug. "Haha hi y/n are you ok?" He said. " Yeah, I guess" I said. "What's up" he said sitting up allowing me to lay down in his lap. "Well I can't explain this but I will try my best K?" I said. "Ok, continue" he said looking concerned. "Well I keep getting this feeling in my stomach, whenever I think about this one thing, this feeling gets worse whenever I am with this thing, or talking to it. It's like I feel really nervous but I don't, you know what I mean" I said. Sitting up to look at Cruz. "Wait a minute... Do u like some one?" He said. "Yeah I guess..." I said looking down. "Who" he said. "Well I'm not gonna tell you just yet" I said. "Well describe him" Cruz said. "Well he is from London, he has brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin and he is very tall" I said hoping he doesn't figure it out that it is Romeo. "Is it Romeo" Cruz said looking like he is about to get very mad at me. Omg he is going to kill me if I tell him so I will just lie. "No it's not, he is our age" I said immediately feeling really bad. "Thank God because of it was Romeo it would suck" Cruz said sighing a breathe of relief. "Why would it suck?" I said hoping he would give me the reason why he doesn't want me to ever get with Romeo. "Well if you guys were to date and then fall in love. Not only would I lose my bestfriend to him but if you guys broke up. I would have to choose you or my brother and one of you guys would end up hating me" he rambled on. "I could never and would never hate you" I said giving him a hug. "Also guess what" I said getting really excited. "What?" Cruz said looking confused. "My family and I are moving to London" I said. Cruz immediately tackled me on the bed so he was on top giving me the biggest hug ever. He was screaming of joy. Suddenly he jumped up off the bed and ran out of his room screaming "Y/n is not leaving ever. She is moving to london". Suddenly Romeo and Monty came out of their room looking really happy and the whole Beckham familg came and gave me a massive group hug. "To celebrate we must all go to the massive carnival on tomorrow" Victoria said. "Yay" we all yelled. I told Cruz that I was going to head off and go home now. We both said our Good byes and I left.

A/N
Hey guys next chapter will be out on the 5th of March. Also I got a PM this morning from someone asking if I could do a Junior Andre book. Would you guys also like that or nuh. Xx