||10|| Favorite Flavor

"You have to tell her."

"Not yet!"

"Are you serious?! What are you going to do, wait for her to change and then tell her?! Yeah that sounds like a great fucking idea Lennox, good luck with that." A door slammed and then the condo grew quiet again.

Vida had been laying awake in her bed for over a hour. She heard when Lena and Trent arrived, she heard their comical reaction to her destroying the guest room. She listened as they gasp at what she assumed was the letter she received and then she heard the screaming between siblings. Being too exhausted to move, she just listen and the more she did the more confused she got. Instinctively she reached up to the bite on her neck and rubbed it. When she did she smiled when it wasn't tender or sore and she sighed in relief.
The door to her room slowly opened and Vida sat up and watched as Lennox walked in with the paper in one hand and a set of clothes in the other.

"Get dressed quickly so that we can go to the law office. Afterward, I will take you shopping. That's if you don't mind. If you do, I can call for Lena to come back and take you." Vida stared into Lennox's eyes and saw he was sincere in his words. She knew he wanted to prove himself, so she thought what better time to start than now?

She grabbed the sundress and sandals from his hand and stood up. Her body was still covered in the t-shirt and she quickly removed it and slid on the dress.

"Your mark has healed." Lennox said to her and she looked into his eyes after strapping her sandal and nodded.

"It has." She watched as a small smile played on Lennox's lips and his eyes held a glint that she could on compare to how a man feels seeing his wife walk down the aisle on their big day. Once she was dressed she went to the bathroom, took care of business, and ten minutes later they were sitting in Lennox's Lexus.

Two hours later and after a million tears, Vida held two bank cards with her name on them, two sets of house keys and a new outlook on life. Her face beamed with joy and she didn't miss the way Lennox laughed at her reaction every time she squealed with delight. Vida hadn't seen her parents since she was ten. They dropped her off at a family members house and never came back, so she killed them off years ago. This was just verification of there death and what a sweet verification it was.

"I want to visit both houses." Vida said to Lennox as they strode threw her favorite boutique. Lennox was holding a pile of clothes and shoes and Vida laugh as he watched her with a look that said, please don't pick up anything else.

"Anything you wish Vida. I'd like to accompany you, if you are okay with that."

"Of course and I want Trent and Lena to come too!" She said happily as she made her way to the counter. Today was a day of pure happiness for Vida. She was free and for the first time she truly felt like it. A week ago, she thought she had been pulled from one hell only to be taken to another. She was convinced that the universe just simply hated her and didn't want to see her happy. But as the week progressed, things got better and better and at this very moment, things were great. Lennox dropped all the clothes in front of the cashier and the woman's eyes almost fell out of her head. Vida mouthed as sorry before looking back to Lennox who was rubbing the back of his neck.

"What." She asked as she pulled out her new cellphone. Her fingers went to type in Lena's name and text her, but Lennox quickly grabbed it.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing?"

"I was hoping it would just be the two of us. You know so I can show you just how much you mean to me." The cashier cleaned her throat and coughed causing both of them to look at her. Her cheeks were light pink, and she smiled shyly at them.

"Sorry." She said in a weak voice before continuing to scan Vida's things.

"You can't do that with them there?" Vida questioned as she folded her arms over her chest. Lennox smirked down at her before cupping one of her cheeks. He then bent down and whispered in her ear.

"Wouldn't you prefer we be alone, so that I can take you whenever, however, wherever and you can scream to the top of your lungs, not giving a fuck about who hears?"

"Gods yes." Vida whispered as she clenched her thighs together and let out a shaky breath. The cashier cleared her throat once again and Vida gently pushed Lennox back. She watched as he handed the woman his card without turning his gaze away from her. In his beautiful eyes, she saw something she thought she would never see in her life.

Adoration.

Lennox grabbed all the bags with one hand while LaVida grabbed his card. She then walked beside him, with her hand in his down the side walk and to the car. Once inside, she was taken by surprise when Lennox pulled her over his lap. He immediately latched on to Vida's mark and the wanton woman found herself, craning her neck, to give him better access.

"You smell delicious, LaVida." Lennox said huskily. His voice as rough as gravel and raspy. Vida found herself rocking her hips back and forth, not caring that they could probably be seen through the windshield of the car. Her aching core rubbed roughly against Lennox's jean clad dick and she doubled down on her efforts to make both of them reach their peak. When she bared down harder and speed up, she smirked when she heard Lennox let out a breathy moan.

"Mmmm, yesssss." Vida moaned as Lennox's grip tighten on her waist and her hips sped up. She felt him begin to thrust up and she lost it.

"Faster." She panted and they both sped up making the car rock. In the back of Vida's mind, she knew people were watching and she was sure some old prude was calling the police, but that added to the thrill to her.

"I'm so sorry for what I have done to you." Lennox panted out in Vida's ear causing her to shudder. He let out a deep groan and Vida let out a loud moan as they both reached there high and came together. Vida's head fell on Lennox's shoulder as he ran his hand up and down her back.

"And I know I keep saying it, but I will prove myself to you."

"Why can't I resist you Lennox?" Vida responded as she pulled back and scanned his face. His beautiful chiseled face.

Everything about him was perfect. His strong jaw lines. His big round beautiful eyes. Those large plump pink lips and that panty dropping smile. So perfect. Everything about him was perfect, all the way down to the new cologne he had been wearing. Vida leaned down and placed her head in the crook of his neck and inhaled deeply.

"Mmmmmm, you smell like my new favorite flavor." The deep rumble that vibrated Lennox's chest, made Vida smile. She dismounted the man and sat back in her seat satisfied. Her mind was hazy from the pleasure she just felt but a question lingered on her tongue.

"What is it that Lena wants you to tell me?" She watched as Lennox visibly tensed and that made her worry.

"If you want to prove yourself to me. You start with the truth."

"You're right LaVida. How about we go to the condo, get freshened up and have our own little night together. I'll cook dinner and tell you everything you need to know."

With a smile Vida responded;
"I'd like that, Lennox. Actually, I'd love that."

A/N
Thanks for all the reads and love guys!!! All of you are the best! Don't forget to follow me 🤪 and vote/comment.