2. Dare {Yeonjun}

DARE

Word Count: 1579
Story Type: [ Cute/Sweet/Heart-warming ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*___*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You knew coming to this party was a bad idea. You knew the people who came to these things, what they did, and what happens in the morning— but that's not what had you hesitating and regretting your decision to come.

He was the reason.

Choi Yeonjun was your senior, in a grade above you. Him and his friend had just recently debuted under BigHit as a group called Tomorrow x Together, or known as TxT. Every girl swooned over them, knowing they were going to become famous, that they were close to BTS.

But you weren't like the others. You genuinely liked Yeonjun, in fact, you've been crushing over him since middle school. The fact that girls tried sleezing their way towards them and trying to get something out of them was disgusting to you, revolting.

But the reason you came to this party, the outfit you wore, made you feel like one of them. Your friend wouldn't allow to leave the house in a pair of leggings and tee, saying you had to look your best. You felt uncomfortable, like you weren't hiding anything under your skirt nor short shirt.

You brushed past busy bodies as you made it towards were your friend was, sitting on the couch next to her friends. You didn't know a lot of people here besides her, feeling timid to leave her side.

She gave you a brief smile before returning to her previous conversation with the girl beside her, their laughs making you feel more awkward as you sat there quietly. It wasn't until one of Yeonjun's friend hollered something about a game you friend grabbed your wrist and pulled you off the couch.

Everyone began sitting in a make-shift circle, a cliche empty beer bottle placed in the middle of everyone to see. You could feel your hand become clammy as you recognized the scenario you had just gotten yourself into.

You couldn't help but peer under your eyelashes, looking up to see where Yeonjun was sitting. You could see him squished between to girls who tried making due with a conversation, though he clearly looked disinterested.

"I call dibs first!~" Beomgyu rang out, reaching over to spin the bottle swiftly, no sigh on regret of hesitation drawn onto his smiling face. The bottle began slowing down around you, making your breath caught in your throat— silently praying it wouldn't land on you. Beomgyu could be cruel at times.

The bottle landed next to the girl beside your friend, her face showing no hint of disappointment, clearly batting her eyes flirtatiously at Beomgyu.

This happened for a few more round, your luck running thin as you realize you were one of the few people who hadn't been chosen yet. Though, apparently, you didn't need to be chosen by the bottle to be pick.