4. Energetic {Beomgyu}

Requested by Mackenziee77 ~~
( ' ' )b Thank you for requesting, you didn't really give me a specific scenario, but this is designated to you

Requested by Mackenziee77 ~~ ( ' ▽ ' )b Thank you for requesting, you didn't really give me a specific scenario, but this is designated to you ♡

Energetic

Word Count: 919
Story Type: [ Cute/Fluffy/Squishy ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*___*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You sat in class with a annoyed pout on your lips, staring boredly at your teacher lecturing about another math equation you knew you wouldn't remember. You weren't paying attention either, your mind drifting back to the empty desk next to you, your seatmate missing once again.

You really missed your best friend. Beomgyu has been missing school for the past week now due to his recent debut and you can't help but miss him.

You want to support his dream of pursing music, just like yours, but realizing that means he has less time for you kind of hurts.

You stared out the window absentmindedly— recalling the time you and Beomgyu used to fool around in class.

"Psst! (Y/n)!" You head whipped around at the familiar voice, looking at the cracked door with brown hair and brown eyes peering through it.

Your gloomy expression washed away with a bright and energetic smile, feeling thrilled Beomgyu was here.

Just as you were about to say something, Beomgyu motioned you to stay quiet, but at the same time to come out of the class.

Looking back at the teacher, you noticed him quietly sitting at his desk grading papers while other students talked among themselves. A perfect time to sneak out of class.

Grabbing your bag, you shoved the rest of your homework in there before slinging it over your shoulder, ducking behind kids as you exit towards the door.