3. Reconnected {Soobin}

Requested by salie152 ('︶') Thank you so much for requesting~ I hope you like it!

RECONNECTED

Word Count: 1728
Story Type: [ Cute/Romantic/Sweet/Longing ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*___*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You stared sorrowfully at the cup of cold coffee on the table, your elbows resting on their sides of it. The lounge of filled with barely an people as you sat by yourself— not having any members to accompany you.

The wait for your manager to meet with you was boring and long, feeling bored as you stared at the untouched drink. You never liked coffee, but you couldn't stop yourself from buying it when you saw someone else ordering one too.

You heard a chair screeching against the tile floor, drawing your head up to the person in front of you. Your manager threw her hands up in defense as she sat down, a sheepish smile on her face.

"Sorry for making you wait, but I got exciting news~" she wiggled her eyebrows smugly, proud of her accomplishment she was about to spiel about. You leaned more towards the table, completely dividing your attention towards her.

She pulled her shoulder-bag around her so it was sitting in her lap, digging through before pulling out a stack of papers— sliding it towards you. You stared at it for a few seconds before actually grabbing it, reading the fine print.

"I'm filming in a drama?" you asked, trying to hide the contagious smile slowly growing on your face. You felt a surge of excitement and happiness over you, feeling completely honor that they would want a rookie like you to film.

"Yes, and one of the boys from the newly debuted group in our company is also starring in it. He's actually one of the leading roles, beside you." Nodding, you flipped the page over, looking over the cast for the show.

Choi Soobin

The lump in the throat seemed to become tight, making the dull thumping in your chest to become more prominent and faster. You could feel your cheeks flush as you read the roles of each cast, slowly putting the puzzle pieces together.

"I'm acting as a couple?" You choked out, feeling dizzy from the sudden shock. You manager nodded her head confidently, not seeming fazed by the sudden news.

𝓣𝔁𝓣 𝓘𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼 ♡ [ON HOLD]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara