Poofless- Quick Fuck (Smut)

Preston's P.O.V.

The door clicked shut behind the tall blonde, just after he shouted "see you tomorrow!" to Rob and I, left alone in the apartment.

Rob turned his head back to me, it was a little awkward, especially considering that the last time the two of us had been alone together, in Canada no less, we had hooked up. Surely the looks that Rob was giving me meant he wanted to talk, and I wanted to talk as well.

"Preston..."

I guess not.

The underlying tone to his words made me shudder and I felt his hot breath hitting my ear. I shuddered involuntarily again. When did he get so close? He took another step forwards, pushing me slowly back against the wall.

His heavy breathing against my neck increased as he leaned down and began to nibble gently on it, the unmistakeable bulge pushing against his jeans pressed against my thigh. His touch almost made me fall over right then and there.

Rob's eyes were half lidded with lust. He licked his lips, his hand sneaking underneath my shirt. He leaned down and started kissing my cheek, whispering huskily into my ear. "Don't worry about anything, I want you so bad right now."

I didn't like the fact that I wasn't the only person he fucked, he did it with everyone and I knew for a fact that all the time Lachlan was at the apartment they had fucked almost every night. But my body was betraying me, shivering as Rob traced his finger along my stomach.

"You're so sexy, so beautiful." He murmured into my neck. "I can't wait to fuck you raw."

I let out a low gasp when Rob started trailing kisses down my neck and along my collarbones, he couldn't reach any further because of my shirt, but his tongue was sneakily tasting every inch of skin that he could reach.

"Pl-please." I stuttered, tugging at his collar.

"Begging already huh?" He smirked. "You want me to fuck you quickly, don't you?" Rob chuckled darkly and I gulped. Ever since his voice had grown deeper anything he said to me could turn me into a trembling mess.

Without warning he reached over and tugged down my pants, exposing me to the cold air. "Look at you, you're shaking. I bet you're just waiting for my dick, you're such a whore for me." His hands grabbed roughly at my ass, making me yelp.

"Come on baby, I want to hear you moan." He whispered, turning me around. "Spread your legs for me."

I hastily got into position.

"Stretch yourself for me."

I blinked, looking up at Rob with wide eyes, startled. Usually Rob would stretch me, watching me thrash and moan with every twist of his knuckles, so why did he want me to do it?

"You heard me." His voice was stone cold.

I felt a sting as I pushed a finger inside of me, whimpering at the feeling. It felt humiliating to have Rob watch me fingering myself, but from his smirk I knew he was enjoying it.

"Rob..." I said breathlessly. I pushed another in, feeling myself pulse around my fingers and I reached in deeper. I jerked forwards, accidently hitting my own prostate.

The noise I made must have triggered something in Rob because he moaned as he undid his belt, he leaned forwards. He grabbed my hair harshly and I moaned at the rough manhandling but I prepared myself, knowing what was to come.

Rob slowly moved his hips forwards, his cock pressing against my stretched hole. He leaned over my back.

"You're so tight." His voice was husky and deep, and I let out a pathetic little mewl. I had never felt so full. The feeling of Rob's pulsing cock made me grind desperately back against him, even as he shoved his hips forwards into me and sent jolts of pleasure through me. "Fuck baby, you're clenching around me so much."

"Ah!-" I gasped, I hadn't had anything inside of me in months and the feeling of Rob's thick and hot cock inside of me almost made me cum right then and there. "Fuck me!" I begged, shamelessly aware of how much of a slut I sounded.

Rob slid his fingers into my mouth as he picked up the pace, his dick thrusting in and out of me sloppily. I whimpered, feeling the pressure of his fingertips against my tongue, the salty taste of sweat coating his digits. I sucked on them, gagging as Rob jammed them forcefully deep inside my throat.

"God you're so horny for me, your ass is sucking me right now. You must be so desperate for my cock, huh?" He tugged on my hair and I nearly choked,

"Fuck..." I liked how rough Rob was being, he must have a lot pent up.

"Lachlan wasn't one for the kinky stuff, you really are the best for fucking." Rob laughed, pounding into me. I could feel my knees buckling under his weight but Rob didn't seem to notice that I was distracted. "You're such a slut, are you about to cum? What if I don't let you?"

I whimpered as Rob grabbed my cock, squeezing tightly. I pushed back against him, desperate for more friction, but that accidently drove him even deeper against my prostate. I panted for air but I couldn't think straight with Rob jerking into me and drilling into his weak spot. I collapsed against Rob and let him continue to fuck me senseless.

Rob tugged my head for a kiss, letting him explore my mouth with his tongue. God I missed making out with him, he knew exactly what to do to turn him into a weak, horny mess and I loved being his fuck toy. I knew some of the other boys did as well, but I loved being dominated by him in every way and my submissive fantasy turned into a reality.

I felt myself clench around Rob. "I'm gonna cum." I hissed, as Rob continued to pepper me with kisses.

Rob grunted, shoving his dick so far inside of me that it almost felt like he was hitting my stomach. His hands continued to pump my cock, moving slowly up and down, teasing me and he nibbled on my earlobe.

"I'm gonna fill you up with my cum, I want to watch my load drip out of your pretty hole. I know how much of a slut you are, begging me to fuck your brains out."

"Rob-!" I yelled, moaning loudly as my cum shot against the wall, which Rob was still shoving me against. I whined again as I felt Rob bury himself to the hilt and shoot his hot load deep inside of me. He thrust in and out a few more times, hitting my prostate as I stood there with my knees trembling. He pulled out and I felt thick cum drip from between my cheeks.

"You look best covered in my cum." Rob murmured, slipping a finger harshly inside of me. I sucked in a hasty breath at the feeling, overstimulated and weak but of course Rob would go in for another round. I could barely move, so I let Rob finger me and push the cum deeper and deeper.

He seemed to enjoy watching me writhe against the wall, sadistically shoving his fingers in and out while I was stimulated and sensitive. Rob gave me one last peck on the cheek before he stood up, chuckling. He let go of his grasp on me and I collapsed to the floor.

"Thanks for that sweetheart, you're beautiful for a quick fuck." Being at his mercy was every masochist's dream.

I could only lie on the floor as Rob sauntered away, knees weak and stomach aching from the intensity of Rob's thrusts.

The door clicked shut behind him. I knew I wouldn't be standing when Lachlan came around the next day.