Rvb S10 E6 "Resentful"

Wind Power Facility
Inside the Facility, Wash is seen walking up to Carolina, who is standing in front of a generator.

Wash: Looking for something?

Carolina: Leads, information, anything. You said Maine had been through here, right?

Wash: Well, yeah, but that was ages ago.

Carolina: Then look closely. Don't tell me hanging around those morons has turned you soft.

As she says this, Leo, Tucker and Church sneak in from behind on top of a balcony.

Tucker: Hey, she said morons, that's us.

Leo: Shuush, Tucker we can't let them hear us.

Church: Both of you, shut up, let me listen.

Back down to Wash and Carolina.

Wash: The Meta was attempting to transfer energy from these turbines into his suit. It was the only way he could keep his equipment running.

Carolina: Huh, poor Maine.

Wash: Carolina, it wasn't your fault.

Carolina: But it was my A.I.

Wash: None of us could have known what would happen.

Carolina: Yeah? Well sometimes I'm not so sure.

Wash: What?

Carolina: We were told that the A.I. were specifically designed for each of us, right? North was chosen for Theta, York had Delta, but Sigma was mine.

Wash: What are you saying?

Carolina: You really think the Director didn't know what would happen?

Wash: Carolina, that's ridiculous.

Carolina: He always had his little experiments. He just forgot to take a few extra variables into account.

Wash: And what about now? The whole world thinks you're dead. Do you think he knows you're coming for him?

Carolina: Yes, I do. And for once, I look forward to proving him right.

Wash: (Sighs) The Director was always hard on you.

Back up to the spying triplets.

Tucker: Dude, he said hard on. Bow chicka-

Leo: (Whispering) Tucker now, isn't the time for your jokes, they're gonna hear you.

Carolina: He was hard on all of us.

Tucker: Oh come on, you've got to let me have that one.

Church: Quiet, you're going to give away our position.

Tucker: I've got about five positions in mind for her. Bow chicka-

Church: Tucker, I'm serious.

Wash: Yeah, you're right. But you have to realise he was also hard on Leo.

Tucker: That's it, I'm doing it.

Leo: Tucker, don't you dare!

Tucker: BOW CHICKA BOW-

Leo quickly pulls Tucker back just as a bullet hits the wall where he once stood.

Tucker: -WHOA! SAME TEAM, SAME TEAM!

Carolina aims her gun at them as they walk out into the open on the balcony.