Rvb S10 E21 "True Colors"

Present/Offsite Storage Facility
The army of Tex drones stare down Carolina and Church. They slam their fist into their hands and crack their necks with robotic noises. One of the drones walks up and does the same action.

Tex Drone: You have no idea what kind of trouble you are in.

Carolina raises her plasma rifles at them.

Carolina: Alright. Me first.

The army of Tex drones charge forward. Carolina fires her rifles at the approaching army, mowing down the first several drones.

Church: Watch your left!

Carolina looks to her left and sees a drone taken a swing at her, she flips backwards, dodging it and drops her rifles, pulling out a shotgun. A drone flies at her with a flying kick, but Carolina shoots it out of the air with her shotgun. She lunges forwards, leaping off the top of the heads of several drones and into the fray. She lands on another drone and skids across the ground on it as she proceeds to blast the surrounding robots.

Church: Uh, I think I'm gonna be sick!

Carolina backflips off the drone she was standing on, flash kicking another. The other drones go to hit her, but she manages to block them, either kicking them away or blasting them with her shotgun. Finally, one of the drones punches her gun out of her hands and Carolina switches to her hands. She blocks a punch and knee, shoving the drone and kicking it away.

Another one comes up behind swinging at her, but she ducks underneath it and slamming it in the back, into the ground, before kicking it away. One comes running up to her and throws a punch, but she dodges it and kicks it in the stomach, rolling over it's back, kicking it into another drone. Lastly, she dodges a kick by a drone, sending her own kicks at the drone, while blocking it's punches, before finally throwing it into a nearby crate.

Carolina: Ungh!

The crate is dented by the impact, and the one stacked above it falls to the ground. Hitting the ground it opens up, revealing it to be filled with frag grenades. They spill over the floor, tripping over several drones. Carolina rolls away and regains her footing. She looks down, and kicks a grenade up, into a approaching drone. She then pulls out her grappling gun and fires it at the same grenade in the air.

She twirls the grenade around, the metal sphere taking out several more drones rushing at her. She then slams the grenade into the ground, detonating it and causing the other grenades to explode, sending even more of the robots flying. Out of the flames, a drone leaps forward towards Carolina.

Church: Watch out!

The drone rams its shoulder into Carolina, sending her flying and causing her to lose her grappling gun. She gets up on one knee as Church appears next to her.

Carolina: Could you be a little more specific?

Church: Yeah, uh, sorry, Carolina, but, seeing this many ex-girlfriends in one room kinda has me terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.

Carolina: Well, snap out of it!! I need you!

Carolina powers her speed unit up, and takes off.

Church: Need me for- WOAH!

Carolina: Church!

Church: Right, right!

Carolina sprints to the end of the room, and spins around, taking out more drones as she runs around the room.

Church: Carolina, I don't think I can do this much longer!