Texting

I'm at home doing dishes for my mom, still wondering how I could've met such a cute guy. I put my H/C hair in a messy bun and throw on a sweatshirt.

"I'm gonna go on a walk!" I shout to my mom. "Okay! Have fun!" She says. I grab my phone and my wallet and walk out the door. I go downtown and buy a popsicle. I take down my hair and start eating the icy food. I go to the park and look at the river.

I feel a hand grab my waist. "What the fuck are you doing?" I say as a turn around. I see a man that looks like he's in his 30's. "Anyone ever tell you that you're sexy?" He says. "Anyone ever tell you your disgusting?!" I say. I throw my popsicle at him and kick his area then run away.

I feel every single eye on me. I run to the bridge where I sit on the bench. I feel tears streaming down my face. I feel a buzz in my pocket I take my phone and look at the message. Who is this? I think.

Hey its Jimmy
Says the the text. Oh my god... he's actually texting me.
Y/N: Oh Hey!
Jimmy: Thanks for giving me your number for the video,
Y/N: Of course! 😁
Jimmy: So how was your day?
Y/N: Not good 😕 Just boring.
Jimmy: Well do you wanna hang out with me maybe?
Y/N: Umm
Jimmy: Oh it's okay if you dont want to.
Y/N: No I will!
Jimmy: You Sure?
Y/N: Yes! Can you pick me up?
Jimmy: Yeah where are you?
Y/N: I'm downtown at the bridge.
Jimmy: Okay see you then!

Part 3 coming todayyyy
I accidentally had it on a weird font the whole time so sorry 😊