Face To Face

Five minutes later

I see a white car pull up to me. In the driver's seat I see Jimmy. "Hey!" He says with a smile. "Hi!" I say as I get in the passengers seat.

"So what do you want to do?" I say. "Well I was thinking we could walk for a bit." He says as he pulls up into a parking lot. "Okay, but I don't know when my mom wants me back home." I say. "I won't keep you long." He says with his handsome smile.

We get out of the car and start walking in the woods. "Why are we going into the woods?" I say. "Are you gonna kill me?". He laughs "No, why would I want to kill someone so beautiful?" He says.

"What?" I say. "I'm nothing compared to other girls that might like you." I say. "Yeah thats probably true," he says. "Hey!" I say as a punch him.
"I was just kidding!" He says. I laugh.

We walk further into the woods untill we get tired. "Let's go back and get something to eat." He says. "Yes please!" I say.

We walk to the car and get in. "So what made you want to hang out with me?" I say. "Because." He says. "Because whyyy?" I say. "Because" he says. "Tell me!" I yell. "Your cute when your mad." He says. I blush and look away.

After we eat I tell my mom im spending the night at my friends house. Me and Jimmy watch movies untill 1:46 am. Jimmy gets up and shows me his bed. "I will sleep on the couch or something." He says. "No! I will sleep on the couch!" I say. "No it's oka-" I get up and sit on the couch. "Goodnight." I say. "Goodnight I guess." He says.

I wake up in the middle of the night hurting because the couch is not comfortable. I get up and get a glass of milk.  I turn around and go back on the couch.

"No I'm not doing this." I whisper. I open the door to Jimmy's room. He is on his phone under his covers. I jump on his bed and get under the covers to see what he's doing. "What are you doing Y/N?" He laughs. I see that he is on instagram.

"Just going to bed.". I say. He laughs "Okay.". I put my arms around his waist and pull myself close to him
I feel him kiss my forehead as he says "Goodnight.".