Valentines day 😔❤

(Notice this is a couple of weeks after they met. Ily all and thanks for the support ❤❤ im back btw lol)

You walk into Jimmys moms house. You dont see his mom so your wondering if shes at work. You are wearing a tight black shirt with a baby pink skirt. You take your white heels off and look town at your fishnet leggings. You look in the mirror to make sure your h/c hair is still straight.

I walk into the bathroom and make sure my makeup is not messed up. "Pretty good." I say under my breath. I walk into Jimmys room to see a giant stuffed bear and roses all over the bed. "Awww!" I say. I look closer and I see a note near the bear. I pick it up and it says one word on it. "Boo?" I say under my breath.

"BOO!". The bear grabs me and hugs me. "Jimmy!" I say, "Dont scare me like that!". "Aww Im sorry baby." Says Jimmy. He gets out of the stuffed bear.

I kiss him on the cheek. "I love you chipmunk!".
"I love you too!" He says while he snuggles with me.
______________________
HAHAHAHA I'm back mother fuckersssss! Give me suggestions on what the next chapter should be about. If you like The walking Dead Game please check out my other stories! Thank you all for the support and I mean it when I say I love each and every one of you!