28

Suddenly, the ship started to rumble and bump, making the two shoot up and run to the main wing.

"Hey, what's going on?"Peter and Hazel made their way to them, clouds of red getting over the screen.

"I think we're here,"

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function." Tony turned to Peter urgently "Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?,"

"Yep, got it."

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta to move at the same time."

The four started to get steady as Tony and Peter manned the ship. The sorcerers got their spells ready while the aircraft crashed into the planet.

The three land on in different spaces, Strange helping Tony up and the teenagers dusting themselves off.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I end up eating you, I'm sorry," Peter descended using his webs and stood beside those who were gathered

" I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Tony pointed at his chest in exhaustion

"I'm trying to say something's coming,"

A grenade rolls into their view, exploding. They get thrown back at its energy pulse, coughing up dirt and dust. Another grenade rolls to them, but this time marking the entrance of others approaching them.

"Thanos!," someone yells and throws a blade at Strange, but Doctor Strange, neatly deflects it with a mystical shield, and sends the Cloak of Levitation at the alien's face, half-smothering him and throwing him to the floor.

A man who seemed to be human was having have a brief dogfight with Tony until a magnetic disc pins him face-first to a structure.

"AH! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Please don't put your eggs in me!," Peter yells as he is attacked by mantis, then gets kicked away by the man.

"Stay down, clown!,"

"Die, blanket of death!,"

"Everyone will stay down!," Hazel's eyes glowed once again, her staff hitting the floor. A huge power surge filled the planet, leaving everyone out of balance.

The man stood up and got Peter into a headlock after Tony pointed his gun at the alienated man.

"Alright, everybody, stay where you are... Chill the F out," he undid his helmet and showed his face "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?,"

"Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?," Tony lifted his helmet up

" I'll do you one better! Why is Gamora?!," Everyone took a second to knit their brows at him, making Hazel snort.

"Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French-fry this little freak!,"

"Let's do it! You shoot my guy, I blast him. Let's go!"

"Do it, Quill! I can take it!" The alien had his voice filled with adrenaline

"No no! He can't take it!" The big looking girl pleaded

"She's right. You can't," Strange was completely emotionless when he said that

"Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine-,"

"Kill anyone and I will make sure you die a million times!," Hazel boomed loudly and neatly summoned a huge shard off her palm. "What the hell do you want?,"

"To find gamora and Thanos,"

"Wait, what. Thanos?," Stephen was trying to make sense of the situation "Alright, let me ask you this one time: What master do you serve?,"

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say? "Jesus"?," He scoffed sarcastically making Hazel chuckle.

"You're from Earth?,"

"I'm not from Earth. I'm from Missouri."

"Oh, wow," Hazel breathed in disbelief of the stupidly.

"Yeah, that's on EARTH, dip-shit. What are you hassling us for?,"

"No- okay, we're all after Thanos here," Hazel interpolated and stood in the center of everyone. "Alright? So can everyone stop trying to kill each other?,"

"Who are you?,"

"We're the avengers, man," Peter said with a sense of pride

"You're the ones Thor told us about!," The girl cried in amusement, clapping her hands.

"You know Thor?!,"

"Yeah, tall guy, not that good looking, needed saving," He brushed off with a hint of resentment in his voice.

"Where is he now?," Strange asked. The man's face fell and he started to get a little more serious

"We parted ways," he simply said

"Okay, doesn't matter," Hazel snapped them back to reality "what we know is that Thanos is definitely gonna be coming here,"

"Why? Why would he do that?" The man asked

"We have infinity stones with us," she summarized "we're going to have to work together if we want to get rid of him,"

"Yeah, we got one advantage. He's coming to us. We'll use it. All right, I have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just want the gauntlet,"

In the midst of his point, the alien started to yawn shamelessly. Tony shot his head at him with a glare.
"Are you yawning? In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what I said?,"

"I stopped listening after you said, "We need a plan.""

"Okay, Mr. Clean is on his own now," Tony remarked, making Hazel give out a hearty laugh.

"We don't do that,"

"We kick names and take ass,"

The humans looked at each other and sighed in deep hopelessness, Hazel sitting down on the floor in exhaustion.

The sound of the two bantering loudly made her sigh, staring off, literally into space.