22- safe

~Harry's POV~
"This better work, Caitlin. If you kill Barry, then we're really not getting out of here."

"Okay, Harry! Your negative commentary is not helping at all!" I watched as she used her abilities to temporarily stop Barry's heart. At least... I hope its temporary. "Alright. Done." Caitlin pushed Barry's body a bit farther from her. "Now, we wait for Grodd to come back." As if on que, we hear loud footsteps and then Grodd comes into view. I look to Caitlin and she already has her best 'my friend just died before my eyes' look on her face.

Caitlin began talking, "He started coughing violently." Her voice cracked as she continued. "And then he clutched his side and keeled over. The injury... it must have ruptured one of his kidneys. He went into shock. His heart stopped. I couldn't resuscitate him."

Grodd walked over to the cell Barry was in, opened it, and then checked his pulse. "Cold."
Caitlin sobbed. "He's dead."

"He was of no use to me anyway." He grabbed Barry's left leg and dragged him out of the cage or cell whatever we're in. Grodd then tossed him to a corner and left.

I whispered, "He's gone, Barry. Grodd is gone."

Suddenly someone I didn't expect to see, appeared. No one else noticed, but I sure did...

~Luna's POV~
I stood at the top of a hill in the forrest and made sure I couldn't be spotted. Using my super hearing, I closed my eyes and listened for someone's voice. "Alright. Done." Caitlin. My eyes shot open and I looked in the direction I heard her voice. There they all were, in cages like animals.
~
I was tiptoeing when Grodd suddenly came into view. I pushed my back against a wall so he wouldn't see me. Once his footsteps were far enough, I peeked my head around the corner and walked into the room Grodd just came out of. The first thing I saw was Barry and he was literally gray.

"Luna? What are you doing here?" I snapped my head up when I heard his voice. Hearing him say my name made me blush automatically.

"Harry..." I was so glad Harry was okay, as well as the team, but my biggest concern was Barry. I turned my focus back to Barry. "Um... is no one gonna say anything about the fact that Barry isn't breathing?"

"He's fine." I heard my brothers voice and I glared at him. He literally- wait... hearing Harry say my name made me blush? Uhhh...

"Come on mate." Julian whispered. I looked back to Barry and saw his vibrating rapidly and then he took a deep breath.

"Oh, thank Rao!" Barry sat up and looked at me very confused.

"Luna? How did you-"

"I'll explain later. We need to get out of here. Now." I helped Barry stand up but let go of his hand right before he was fully on his two feet. "Sorry. You deserved that." Barry was going to say something but knew we had to rush so he quickly got up and went to help the others out of the cage. The lever was heavy and Barry was struggling, so I walked over, grabbed it with one hand and pushed it up. Everyone got out and I let the lever drop back down. While Harry walked out of his cage, he gave me a confused look. Crap... he still doesn't know about my powers and I just lifted that lever as if it were a feather. I quickly acted like my arm was sore and followed Barry out "Okay. Let's go!"
~
We were deep into the forrest. I kept listening for Grodd and all the other insane gorrillas to see if they might be coming after us.

"We should be far enough out that you should be able to use your powers", Barry said to Cisco.

Harry also spoke to Cisco, "We need a breach open right now."

"Guys, chill. He doesn't do good under pressure." Then, I heard Grodd running in our direction. "Uh, Cisco. No pressure but Grodd is coming."

"I don't hear anything", Harry gave me the same confused look. I looked over at Caitlin and she shrugged.