Chapter 12

Third Person's PoV
"So how was the exam?"Bambam ask Lisa.

All attention is on Lisa right now. They were eating their dinner here at Bambam's new branch of their restaurant. There's Jisoo,Jennie,Bambam and Lisa.

Lisa cleared her throat before answering.

"It's fine"Lisa answered smirking.

Jisoo furrowed her brows. She don't want to be angry at this perfect moment because she is eating a chicken. Jennie and Rosé on the other hand, looked at Lisa with a concerned look.

"What do you mean it's fine?"Jisoo ask a little bit angry.

"Calm down unnie. I got high score"Lisa answered while laughing.

Rosé smiled at her while Jennie is busy on her phone ,not interested of what they said.

"That's good then"Jisoo said.

"I was actually planning to go to Australia this week ,Bam"Lisa informed Bambam

Bambam put the spoon on his plate and look at Lisa.

"Why?"Bambam ask her shocked

"I'm not going there for vacation. I'll go there for work"Lisa answered taking a sip to her drink.

"I'll go with you then"Bambam said

Lisa nod. Bambam is always with her whenever she wants to travel or something. And it's not new.

"I want to go there to after we graduate"Rosé said hyped that made Lisa and Bambam laugh,

"Yeah sure"Bambam answered casually

"I can accompany you if you want"Lisa said smirking.

Jisoo on the other hand rolled her eyes that made Lisa laugh.

"I was just joking, you are so possessive unnie"Lisa commented on Jisoo's action.

Jennie put her phone on the table and looked at Lisa.

"Your mother texted me. She ask me to ask you why aren't you texting nor calling her"Jennie said that made Lisa nervous.

Lisa did that intentionally. She got angry to her mother because her mother kept on lecturing her about not going to clubs.

"And you are not answering to her calls and texts"Jennie added and you can take a hint base to her voice that she is mad.

Lisa took a sip before answering because her throat is dry.

"We f-fought"Lisa answered stuttering.

Jennie raise a brow and fix her hair looking straight to Lisa.

"She's so annoying. She just can't tell me what to do–"

"She is YOUR mother"Jennie interrupt her.

Bambam sense that the atmosphere is getting hot so he decided to stop the tension to the both of them by laughing awkwardly.

"It's okay Jennie hahahaha"Bambam said,trying to lighten up the mood.

Jennie looked at him with her bitch resting face and raise a brow.