Chapter 30

Third Person's PoV

Alcohol and liquor is facing Jennie. Drowning herself with it. She's here. All by herself.Trying to find ways on how she should handle all the problems without her. They broke up. Oh how fucked up.

She was about to stand so that she can go home already with her drunk state. But a hand held her wrist and drag her outside.

She felt chills with the touch. Her body losing up.

It's Lisa.

Lisa drove Jennie home.

She unlocked the door and went inside together with Jennie.She let Jennie sat on the couch making her comfortable.

She went to fridge and find some water for Jennie.

She's angry.

She didn't know why.

But seeing Jennie in that state all by herself makes her angry.

When she offered the water Jennie didn't accept it. Instead, Jennie get the beer beside the couch and was about to drink that but Lisa grab it and smashed it on the floor that made Jennie shocked by her actions.

"What are you doing ,huh?"Lisa ask her trying to calm herself from her anger.

"I was about to drink but–"Lisa cut her off

"What are you doing there by your self? Don't you know that there are many people with bad intentions are in there? Huh?"Lisa ask angrily not breaking her contact with Jennie.

"I know I'm all messed up,sorry"Jennie apologizes and avoid her gaze to Lisa.

Lisa's heart softened. She cupped Jennie's face and kiss her forehead.

"No.... I am sorry. I'm such a jerk. I'm just angry because –what if something bad will happen to you there? I don't want that to happen. I can't forgive myself if that'll happen. I'm so sorry. Do you hate me?"Lisa said softly.

"No , I love you"Jennie answered with a smile that made Lisa smile too.

"I love you too but..."Lisa's smile became bitter as caressed Jennie's cheeks.

Jennie's tears fall as she hug Lisa tight,her face on Lisa's neck resting.

"No.... I still want to be with you , please"Jennie said still hugging Lisa tight.

Lisa felt her heart breaking because of Jennie's words. Not because she was hurt by that. It's because she was hurt buy the fact that they can't be together.

"We can't be together..."Lisa whispered that made Jennie cry.

"I b-broke up with h-him years ago. I don't even love him. I was forced to be with him. Babe, please.....don't. I don't want to....."Jennie said crying.

Lisa broke the hug then stared at Jennie's red eyes because she's crying. She wiped Jennie's tears before speaking.

"I hate myself,fuck it. I'm so sorry for giving you that attitude earlier. Babe, I didn't really mean to be like that. It's just that it's all planned."Lisa said and held Jennie's hands.

Lisa will do everything for Jennie. She will.

"This is all my fault–"Lisa stop her by kissing the side of her lips then to her forehead.

"It is no ones fault,okay? This might hurt you or me but we need to endure it. This is just a test. Got it?"Lisa ask and Jennie nod that made her smile for a second because her phone vibrated inside her pocket.

She really need to go.

"I have two quick questions. I'm so sorry babe we really need to be strong. First,do you love me? Lastly,Will you wait for me?"Lisa ask that made Jennie confused.

"Of course i do love you and I am willing to wait for you"Jennie said that made her feelings good and relieved.

She kiss Jennie's forehead again and then she stood up,ready to go.

"Where are you going?"Jennie ask

"Please do wait for me. I love you so much"Lisa said as she ran away.

----------------------
Late update I am so sorry.
I am very sorry.
I am so busy.
No joking.