Epilogue

Third Person's PoV

The most beautiful happened in their life is that they met each other. Even though destiny is trying to tear them apart they will still find a solution to get back to each other's warmth.

For instance they are here at the park supposedly having a date but they didn't know that their friends are following them. So it can't be called date already because their friends is already here.

"Don't be mad. We can still continue our date tomorrow"Lisa said ,trying to make her girl feel better because ever since their friends  arrived she have been frowning like a kid who got lectured by her parents.

Jennie raised a brow. She can't wait for tomorrow. Lisa laughed and took a peck on her cheek.

"You're so cute,babe"Lisa complimented

"Our date can't wait for tomorrow. How 'bout tonight?"Jennie asked smirking

Jisoo on the other hand who's listening to them coughed,shocked of what she have heard.

They are here sitting on the grass and talking about crazy things or their experiences or what so ever.

"Stop listening to us,Jisoo!"Lisa whined shyly

'What ever,kids!"Jisoo joked and got hit by Rosé

Jisoo pouted and became silent because of Chaeng lecturing her about leaving the two alone.

The night has come.

All of them decided to go for a drink so they went to a bar.

"I don't know but are we drinking too much?"Rosé ask laughing ,probably drunk.

"It's okay! Bambam is driving us hoommmmeeee!!!!"Jisoo shouted and went to the dance floor.

Jennie's PoV
Jisoo is already out of her mind. What an ass. I look at my girlfriend who's silently drinking her shot ,smiling.

I took mine also and drank it. I hate drinking but this an exception. I'm with her. She's a safe place. We continue to empty the shots that the waiter is giving us. I started to feel hot actually. It has been an hour since we arrive here or almost. I don't know.

Lisa is throwing all of her pick up lines to me,probably this asshole is also drunk. But she's cute actually. The more we become drunk the more touchy we are to each other.

I smiled when Lisa suddenly took a peck on my lips. I kiss her cheek too but she's asking for more. Heck. She's hot.

I got shocked when she drag me to the empty room and locked the door. We started kissing as she go on top of me. She is kissing me hungrily. I wont complain. I love this.

"Can I?"she asked for permission about undressing me which I certainly find so cute.Fuck.

I nodded and that's when her devilish smile formed. She was hesitant to touch mu boobs at first but now she's massaging it gently. I unhooked my bra as she started to get naked in front of me. Her tongue lick my nipples without hesitation.

"Lisa....."

As she unbuttoned her pants I bit my lip when I saw the bulge that had been formed in her scrotch. I got nervous when I saw how her dick—This is so oversized. Fuck.

"I'll let you know how much I love you by doing this. Please let me do the work"she said as she started kissing me from my neck down to my pussy. I am already wet because of what she's doing to me.

She rubbed my pussy and now I don't know know what to do. I lost my mind already.

"S-Shit..."I moaned

After that her hands roamed around my legs and stopped again on my pussy part. I want more. I moved my hips closer to deepen the feeling.

"Are you ready?"She ask

"Please"I begged which made her loat her patience and started to thrust in and out.

Shit why am I so sensitive.

"B-babe ,yess...."I moaned

"Jenie you're so hot. Babe , I love you so much" And with that she started to speed up her thrust as I moan endlessly. This feels so good. After that we have reach our climax. Her dick was still inside me and when she realized it she pulled it out and kiss mine. She rubbed it gently trying to ease the pain as I moan once again.

She lay beside me and buried her face on my neck and hug me tightly.

"Let's stay together 'till we got old"she said and we both got drowned of tiredness .

End.