Five

© 2014 SilverStream22. All Rights Reserved.

Stark made shopping for new jeans extremely difficult, especially since he was rather picky over what color, quality and brand it was.

"For the love of- just get these," I waved a pair of dark wash jeans in front of him.

His response was a mere frown. "No. It reeks of perfume."

"That's because we're in Hollister." I grumbled. "Couldn't have gone just to Walmart to get you some jeans, but no. Instead you wanted to go into the mall. What are you, a twelve year old girl?"

He face visibly brightened. "Come. We shall get ice cream."

More like a six years old rather than six hundred.

"I want this one." Stark jabbed his finger against the glass that bordered the ice cream. "Did you hear me?"

"Yes, I heard you." I groaned, pulling out my wallet. I lifted a couple of one dollar bills, each one breaking my heart little by little as my once thick Adventure Time wallet slimmed down.

"You better pay me back." I hissed venomously, shoving the crumpled bills into the hands of the Chinese man who stood behind the counter at Dippin' Dots.

He growled at the man when his hand touched mine as I took the ice cream from him.

"Oh calm down." I muttered, turning around as we made our way to a table. "He's as old as you are."

"Funny." Stark smiled wryly. "Now can I have my ice cream? This heat is making my wolf restless."

I shoved a spoonful of banana split icecream in my mouth, mumbling my words around my spoon. "Hell no. This one's mine." I stuck the spoon back in the ice cream, swirling it around.

His upper lip twitched in a sneer before he grabbed my wrists, pulling me up to him. His mouth crashed over mine and I had hardly enough time to react before his tongue curled around mine-

The bastard was taking my ice cream!

I yanked myself away from his mouth, swallowing quickly. "What did I saw about never doing that again?"

Stark gave me a blank stare. "Do what?"

"Don't play with me."

He looped an arm around my waist, lifting the spoon from the ice cream to shove a small amount in his mouth. "I shall do whatever I please. And you are permitted to have this ice cream. The taste it not to my liking- not without a bit of your sweet taste mixed it." murmured Stark, cupping my chin. "Can I?"

I jerked my chin from his grasp, unravelling myself out of his loose embrace. "No," I hissed. "You cannot. Now hurry up and eat this. I refuse to hold your ice cream that you made me pay for."

The jackass of a Lycan threw it out.

~

"I wish I had some hot cocoa right now," Alric muttered as he dealt the cards for Goldfish.

"Do you really think I care about that right now?" The sad thing was that it was true, I could really careless. My focus was solely on how I was going to beat the undefeated Alric at an intense game of Goldfish.

"I like this song," he added, lifting his cards up.

I slid mine off the table, observing the cards. "Sure you do."

"I do!" he insisted, reaching over to increase the volume.

"Oh?" I raised an eyebrow. "Then what's the title of this song?"