2

WHATS GOODIE MY FACEVASERS!! I GOT ANOTHER ONE FOR YA!

#Imagine your boyfriend Daveed just got done at his concert. *in the tour bus* "Ah, what a concert" Diggs plops down on the couch. You sit down next to him and look at him, admiring his sexy yet adorable figure. He's sweaty, hair messed up, and he's relaxed. At this point, you can't help but stare because you really just love the way he looks. He opens his eyes, looks at you, and winks. He stands up and removes his sweaty shirt. As he's taking off his shirt you start biting your lip while staring at his glistening abs. He notices and comes closer. He lifts your chin up and kisses your lips with extreme passion. You shiver at his intensity. He starts kissing your neck and you pull away. "Daveed, what if someone comes?" you look at him, trying so hard not to look at his abs again. "Oh, someone's CUMMING alright 😏" he smirks and you laugh. "The fear of getting caught is pretty sexy babe. 😉" he says before he starts slowly kissing on your neck again. You close your eyes as you feel his hand grab your pussy. 😳😲 He rubs it back and forth, nice and slow. You quietly moan and he slips off your shorts. He tosses them to the side and continues to rub you.

This time, he's staring right into your eyes, making you melt. His thumb rubs your clit slowly, while his other fingers rub the rest. You breathe heavy as he slides off your panties. He looks at your pussy as he rubs it, concentrating on every inch. "Ohh god damn Diggs!" you grab his hand. "Baby, stop teasing" you moan. You look down, and he has a boner. You push him down and get on top of him. You straddle him and start grinding on his dick. You press your pussy against it, rubbing it hard. He lets out an "Ahhh" as you stroke his pants boner (don't ask lol) with your wet pussy, going hard but slow. You undo his pants and slide them off. His bulge barely fits in his underwear. You bite your lip as you see his huge dick, wanting to come out. 😏 You look at Daveed seductively. 😏 He licks his lips and stares at you, horny as hell. You start grinding again, rubbing every spot of his dick with your clit. You moan as he lifts his hips, making his dick press against your clit harder, moving it around. You hold your breath as he's pleasing you. "Fuuccckkk" you moan as he does it harder. He lifts up your shirt, taking it off you. He unclasps your bra, and lets it fall. He gets wide-eyed when he see's your boobs (TITTIES!!😂😂). He grabs them softly and rubs them slowly. You bite your lip as he stares at you. He picks you up and you wrap your legs around him like a wrestler (If you was ever a mb fan you should get this reference💀). Antyways, where was I? Oh right. Y'all go to his bed, at the back of the bus. He sets you down. He faces you and spreads your legs. You hold your breath at what's about to come. (Spoiler alert its you bitch 😂)

He smiles and lowers his face to your pussy. He starts lapping his tongue on your clit, pressing hard. He fingers you deeply, and slows down some, as he sucks your clit. He makes it wet, soaking it with his slobbery slobbering licks... You arch your back as he slathers his long tongue on every inch, moving his fingers around inside you. "You like this baby? 😏😉" you nod and moan as he keeps sucking. You feel pleasure shoot through your body. You lift up, stopping his teasing. You look at him, sex in your eyes. You push him down, and take off his underwear, faster than you thought you could. He bites his lip as he watches you. You grab his dick, holding it tight in your hand. He closes his eyes in pleasure as you jack him off fast. You stroke his dick hard. You put your mouth on the head of his dick and start sucking slowly. He moans as you lick his entire dick, massaging it with your tongue. "Mmmm baby girl right therrreee!" he loved the feeling of your tongue soaking his big dick.

You suck his shaft, soaking it in your mouth. You take it out of your mouth as he gets on top of you. He spreads your legs and slides his huge dick inside you. You moan at how big it is. He starts thrusting in you, deep and fast. His big daddy dick hits ALL the right spots. "FUCK DAVEED RIGHT THERRE!" he thrust harder, his hips grinding on yours. He grips the sheets hard as he fucks you. He breathes heavy and loud as you scream his name. OHH FUCK YES" he breaths out as he fucks your tightness. You start cumming, soaking his dick. You push him off you as you cum all over the fucking place. He strokes his dick rapidly as his cum squirts out. You lay there, and enjoy your orgasm. You then get up to lick up all of Daveed's sweet juices, as he breathes loud. "Ahhhhhhh" he bites his lip. You both lay down, cuddling (I guess). He kisses your forehead. "See baby, we didn't get caught" he smiles, breathing heavy. "Yo Diggs, you in here? I know you are with ya loud ass😂😂😂" you hear as Rafa's nosey ass enter the tour bus.

🤦🏽‍♀️UH OH!

I already got the next one done so lemme know if I should post it.

~FaceVasing Queen Of All Things 🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂😂