1

OK My FaceVasers Here's Something For Y'all To Start Y'all Off!

#Imagine You had a long, hard, stressful day at work. I'm talking real horrible day. It's raining, you got to work late because you got stuck in crazy traffic on the way, there's nowhere to park, you're soaking wet because you forgot your umbrella and had to walk in the rain, your boss starts fussing at you because you're late, just one horrible thing after another. I know y'all probably thinking damn that's a lot of shit to go through, and that's good because that's exactly where I want your mind to go.

Now Imagine coming home from that train wreck of a day to dim lights, soft music, and all sorts of delicious smells. You walk into the kitchen to see Daveed in his briefs and an apron cooking all of your favorite foods. You stand there shocked not just because he's basically just in his underwear but because he's cooking (something you haven't seen in a long time). Once you get over the fact that he's actually cooking you notice the wonderful spread of food on the table start to wonder why he's doing all of this and you suddenly remember that it's your 10 year anniversary. You can't help but smile because of everything he's done but you also can't help but cry because you forgot about y'all special day. You walk up to him still crying. You hug him from behind, kiss the back of his shoulder, and apologize for forgetting.

He turns off the stove, turns around so that he's facing you, looks in to your eyes, and says (Something like) "It's ok I'm not mad, I'm happy just as long as I get to see your face everyday that's all that matters to me because I love you." When he said that you couldn't help but cry harder but instead of tears of sadness, you were crying happy tears because you were so glad that even after you forgot he still loved you (Or something like that). He kisses you, tells you to go sit down at the table, and he stirs the pot one more time before putting the substance into a bowl. He brings it to the table and sits down. "I love you so much" he says, "I love you too Daveed" you say. Ok now dig in. I made all of your favorites. You smile, y'all say grace, and then y'all chow down.

The End

LOOK BITCH I KNOW IT SUCKED! I MADE THIS SHIT (BUT NEVER POSTED) LIKE A YEAR AND A HALF AGO AND CHANGED THE NAME!! 😂😂😂😂