Chapter 7

I realized that I was in heaven when my view of the school got blurred as if there was a mist between us. I saw many people and they all seemed happy. Everyone who is in heaven is connected to someone on earth. When their person is upset or sad, that emotion reflects on the angel in heaven. Everyone was smiling talking, happy. There was a group of kids talking the happiest people there. In heaven I just knew everyone's name somehow. Their names were Genny, Luke, Calvin, and some others. But I was upset. I realized that the person I was connected to was Lindsey. She was upset, though she was saved she couldn't help but think it was her fault. She was in her room almost everyday, talking to it as if it was me. Every once in awhile she would give flowers to my grave and look up at her ceiling wondering if I was watching over her. I somehow knew that I could go down and talk to her but there would be a consequence. I knew I had to. I went to go tell her I would always be there watching over her always with all my heart. As I thought I was floating up to heaven, I realized I was going down to hell. Even though I was burning for an eternity, I realized I was happy because Lindsey was happy. She was happy I was happy burning for her happiness.

||// The end I liked writing this story but idk how to end it other than this sorry😂