三 ❥ three

It was snowy afternoon in City M. (Y/n) ran throughout the streets of the city, looking for a place to stop, since it was very cold.

She was sent out on an errand by her brother. Unfortunately, the snow got worse on her way home.

Back to the present, she ran and ran trying to find a shelter. The item her brother asked her to buy was in her jacket.

Once again, she find herself stopping to a familiar bus stop. She smiled to herself. Remembering a memory that's somewhat similar to your current situation.

"ACHOO!"

She sneezed. "Its so damn colddd" she whined.

🌸🌸🌸

It was a rainy morning in City M. A certain (h/c) haired girl went out with her umbrella to buy milk from the convenience store.

She reached the store just in time as they opened.

"Good morning" she greeted the clerk with a small smile, as she greeted back.

The (h/l) haired girl walked around the store and found what she's searching for. She smiled to herself.

'Now I can sleep again!' she thought as she fist pumped in the air.

She turned her heel and was about to take another step, but her head bumped onto something hard in front of her.

"G-gomenasai!" she squeaked, and shut her eyes.

"Ara? Ara? It's you again" she slowly opened her eyes and look up to the person in front.

"A-Ah! It's wolf-san!" she grinned widely. The silver haired man took a step backwards, giving the girl some space.

"What the fuck is with that nickname?" he glared down at the girl. "Well, you kinda have resemblance with a wolf!" she chirped, while grinning.

'what's with this girl?' his eye twitched.

"Anyway, its lame" he chuckled, earning a pout from the female in front of him.

"Stay still" the male said. This made (Y/n) stiff. "W-what?" her cheeks started to heat up.

He took a step closer to her. She was met with his chest once again.. His built up chest. She inhaled his scent softly.

'H-he smells good.. Wait what the?! (Y/n) you bakaaa!'

The (h/c) haired female then blushed completely.

'Too close! Too closeee!' she thought repeatedly in her head.'I-I'm seeing stars..' she thought as she felt dizzy.

He then took a few steps back, a bottle of Gaytorade (due to copyright. sorry i have to fo it BWHAHAHAH😂) in his hand's grip. (Y/n) madly blushed.

'Omg.. I thought I was gonna die' she sighed in relief, and placed a hand over her fast beating heart.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" The man raised a brow. Seeing the girl slightly shaking.

"I-it's nothing darn it!" she waved it off, trying to hide her blush.

"Hm okay. I'll see you around then" The silver haired boy then walked away. A pout made its way to the girl's face.

"Oh, I almost forgot" he turned around to face her once again.

"T-thank you.."

"For what?" she tilted her head.

"For what happened last night" he covered his mouth with his free hand, he was slightly blushing. Why would he blush? He wondered why.

"Something happened between us last night?!" God, he was grateful it was just the two of them there.

"Argh fuck! Have you already forgotten?" The man groaned, and massaged his temples . "Just.. thank you damn it" he took a glance at the girl. She's staring at him with wide eyes.

'She forgotten already? No, she called me by her lame nickname earlier' he thought.

"Also" he gave the girl an annoyed face. "I'm just the same age as you are, so don't use those honorifics on me" he smirked and walked away completely. Leaving the blushing girl.

She placed both of her palms on each side of her cheeks. Why was she blushing?

🌸🌸🌸

It was still raining as she exited the store.

(Y/n) took the shortcut, just like she did last night. 'Last night.. Hmm' she pondered.

"Oh!" she smiled. "I didn't expect him to thank me though.."

"What the fuck?"

She slightly jumped, hearing his voice. The (h/l) haired girl hesitantly glanced to her side to see him.

"You again?!" the two said in unison.

🌸🌸🌸

The girl laughed. Remembering the memory like it was yesterday.

🌸🌸🌸

"Hey Wolfy, what are you doing here?" she asked as she folded her umbrella and placed it on the side to dry.

"Ugh.. I don't have an umbrella, and I fucking don't want to get sick" he grumbled.

"Hey, want me to walk you home?" she asked, looking at the male that's in the same age as her. He looked at the girl with wide eyes.

"What?"

'is this girl for real?'

🌸🌸🌸

Heyaaaa! Another chap here!😂

Have a good day/night! 💕

- h a m s t u h 🐹