四 ❥ four

"Onee-san! Onee-san! Let's go to the park again!" said the energetic black haired boy to his temporary babysitter, who was washing the dirty plates.

"Again?" (Y/n) asked and the boy nodded energeticly, the way that he nods is like his head was about to fall from his neck. The (h/c) haired girl sweat dropped and said : "Okay" she grinned.

'We might see wolf-kun again in the park!' She thought. 'And he can finally return my umbrella!'

(You see, after that encounter in a rainy day, which was just yesterday.. You let him borrow your umbrella as the two of you reached your home. You lend it to him and told him to bring it today, but will he be there this early in the morning?)

"Hey kid, you all dressed up?" She asked, feeling a bit nervous seeing the silver haired male once again. Why the hell would she be nervous?! She pondered on the thought. Her train of thought was cutoff as the boy spoke..
"I'm all set, Onee-san!"

"O-oh, okay" she gave the boy a small smile. "Oy Onii-chan! We'll be going now! Try not to burn the house while you're alone!" Said the annoyed girl.

Why is she annoyed? While she was gone yesterday morning, her brother tried to cook food for him and the little boy and almost set the apartment in fire. Luckily, (Y/n) arrived just in time and scolded her older brother.

🌸🌸🌸

Today was a sunny morning, unlike the weather yesterday.

(Y/n) gave a sigh as they passed through a mini shopping district. They took a detour because the normal and easy path was blocked due to investigations. (Y/n) heard from the gossiping people that 2 A-class heroes, Golden Ball and Spring Moustache (idk but this is his name in tge manga😂) were defeated by the "Hero Hunter" Garou.

(Y/n)'s thoughts were once again cutoff by the black haired kid pulling the hem of her shirt.

"Onee-san! It's the mister I met days ago!" the boy pointed at the sleeping silver haired man on top of trash bags.

"What the-" (Y/n) ran to the man in worry. She inspected him, bleeding hand that was pierced by something sharp and big, another bleeding wound on his cheek, ripped shirt, and a wound on his leg. Yep, he's in a terrible shape.

'What was he been up to?' The (h/l) haired girl thought nervously. "Onee-san, what are we going to do?" the little boy asked. (Y/n) looked at him then back at the sleeping male. "We'll wake him up and treat his wounds asap" the little boy nodded.

"Oy wake up! Oy!" (Y/n) crouched in front of him, stopping the urge to slap him to wake up.

"Wake up oy! Oy shithead!"

"Oy, oy, oy"

Then it started to tick her off. She pulled her face closer to his cheek. (Y/n) blushed at her involuntary actions.

'W-what amI doing?! Ugh wait- it was only a plan to wake him up!' she pondered. 'Just do it real quick, (Y/n)!'

"WOLF-KUNNNN!"

"AH!"

He jerked up after you yelled near his ear. The little boy's eyes sparkled.

"Mister, you're awake!" The black haired boy jumped up and down in joy. (Y/n) couldn't help but chuckle in his actions. She then took a glance at the confused silver haired male.

"H-huh? What am I doing here?" asked the confused boy.

"Hey! Let's get your wounds treated before it gets infected by bacteria" (Y/n) and the boy helped 'Wolf-kun' stand up from his garbage bed and walked away.

They weren't seen by anyone while on the way. Since it was about 8 in the morning, many people are still in bed dreaming.

🌸🌸🌸

"Onii-chan went out to work, so it'll just be the three of us" (Y/n) stated as she looked at her brother's room. "Sit here" She commanded, seeing the silver haired male taking a look on your old pictures.

"Oy!" she called out to the male. She tried not to raise her voice because her little boy is sleeping in her brother's room.

"Hah?" He looked at the female and raised a brow. "Sit here, wolf-kun" (Y/n) smirked as she said that, earning a small growl from the silver haired male.

"I'm obeying you because I don't want you calling me that again" He grumbles and sat on the couch. "Good, wolf-kun!" the (h/c) haired girl pats his head.

"Nani?!" The girl said in shock, the boy gave her a disapproving look. "Y-your hair is so softttt!" she chirped while ruffling his soft silver hair.

"Argh! Stop dammit!"

"Yeah, Yeah"

🌸🌸🌸

"You okay to go now?" (Y/n) asked worriedly. "Don't get hurt okay?" The two stood in front of the door of the appartment. "Are you sure you don't want to borrow one of my brother's old shir-"

"Hey, I was wondering.." The girl tilted her head to the side. "Why are you so worked up in helping me? You don't even know me, and I hardly even know you" he asked, a bit harshly.

The girl gulped. "I-its just that.." she looked away from the male. "Its just that, you looked helpless?"  she said or rather she questioned. She was sweating like crazy.

"The hell?" he raised a brow. He didn't seem to buy the excuse she made up.

"A-anyway! If you need anything, come here! Bye and take care!" she pushed the confused man out of the door and closed it. A knock was heard a few seconds after.

(Y/n) opened the door. "What?"

"I forgot something" He said and took a huge step forward to the girl. He lowered his head to her level.

"?!" (Y/n) felt her cheeks heat up as his soft lips came in contact with one of them.

"Wh-wha-w" she stuttered as she blushed madly. This reaction made the silver haired man smirk.

"I owe you one, (Y/n)" He said before disappearing in front of her. She exploded in embarrassment.

Until..

"I don't remember telling him my name"

.... eh?

🌸🌸🌸

Eyyowww ฅ(๑*▽*๑)ฅ!!
I'm back with new chaps!😂
Hope you like it💕

Also, if you've noticed, I've been messing up with the timeline from the manga, it's because I don't wanna rely on its very plot😂 I just want my readers to be happy💖 (。’▽’。)♡

- h a m s t u h 🐹