六 ❥ six

(N/n) = nickname

🌸🌸🌸

"Hahhhhh.. I'm so tired..!" (Y/n) groaned as she stretched her arms. "Who knew being a hero is so tough" she deeply sighed.

"I'm so glad I was able to get a day off" the (h/c) haired woman yawned as she walked down the dark streets. It was already late at night, (Y/n) was also assigned to help reconstruct some buildings that are in ruins because of the deadly battle 2 years ago.

"What to eat tonight..." She said to no one in particular. "I guess, I'll just eat noodles again" the heroine sighed. Its been two days since she had a good meal. "Man, I miss the asshole's cooking.." she glared at the ground because of the thought.

...

After she bought what she needed from the convenience store, she walked down the familiar park once again.

"Why do I keep on walking pass this park? It gives me goosebumps" (Y/n) said as she shivered.

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff*

"Huh?" she turned around and entered the park. "It's very late. Why would someone be here at this hour?" she asked herself as she walked towards a silhouette of a person on the swing.

She tapped the kid on their shoulder. "Hey kid, you shouldn't be here at-"

"(Y/n) nee-san" he turned around with swollen eyes from crying. His voice was cracking, with eyes asking (Y/n) for help.

"Oh Tareo.." she hugged the kid softly.

"C'mon we'll talk while we walk home" she pulled back and extended a hand for the boy. Tareo took it and they started to walk.

...

"I never thought I'd see you again after 2 years. I was super busy in this hero business" she gave off a small sigh.

"Anyways, what happened? Is it something from school?" Asked (Y/n) with a raised eyebrow. Tareo's eyes widened.

"How do you know?" He asked in shock as he looked at the female in wide eyes. "Silly kid" the (h/c) haired girl chuckled. "Of course I knew, seeing that you're still in your uniform with your school bag" she then gave the boy a sad smile.

"So tell me" her smiled faded. "What's the problem?" The little boy yelped, remembering a male that resemblance (Y/n)'s serious face.

'Just like Garou-nii..' Tareo thought as he sighed.

"They've been bullying me because I hanged out with Garou-nii years ago.. They kept on telling me that I'm also a monster like him" he sighed deeply. "I told them many times that Garou-nii is a good person and that, he saved me from the monsters that try to harm us"

(Y/n) noticed the boy's eyes started to water. She placed a hand on top of his head and ruffled his hair. He looked up to the female and she gave a reassuring smile. 

"I'm so proud of you, kid" she scooped the boy and lifted him up. The two giggled. "For being brave enough to stand for yourself and your Garou-nii" (Y/n) said as she placed the boy back.

"(Y-y/n)-nee, I want to share you something.." he motioned (Y/n) to come close to him. (Y/n) got close and he began to whisper something.

"Nee-chan, there's a girl that's been protecting me when others bully me" The (h/c) haired girl gave the little boy a look.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Ohohoho! Little Tareo has a girl!" (Y/n) giggled. The boy looked at her in disapproval. "Its not like that!" Tareo whined as the girl snickered.