Other Titles

Other Titles by Alem0007:

And So She Fell

        (Book 1)

        Vanessa Bennett hated it when her father sent her to the middle of McNowhere Ville, Texas to finish the remaining six months of her Senior Year. But she couldn't do anything but agree for Art School would not be just a dream if she completed this deal her father gave her. She thought it was all that was left of her --- her dreams --- but meeting Jackson Matthews would show her that there is more than what she thought she all ever had.

And She Was Caught

        (Book 2)

        Truths. Lies. Deaths. Lives. Forgiveness.

        Nine years had past and Vanessa Bennet was living her life, happy and about to get married. But nothing really last in her life. Soon she found herself in a whirlwind of truths and chase. 

        Was she ever ready to learn the entire truth? Was she ready to face the greatest revelation that could turn her whole life upside down? 

        Or now that she was caught, would she finally be forced to give up?

Forever Bridesmaids

        Giving up in looking for Mr. Right and after a series of weddings where they were bridesmaids, Sarah, Alex and Jackie made a pact. None of them will become a bride. Why would they need a man if they have each other, girlfriends understand you better than yourself. And besides, there's no such thing as forever.

        Best friends for life, right?

Sweet Pleasures

        Kendall Avery came to Appleshore, South Colorado to take over her estranged mother's inn. Wanting to start over again, and possibly erase the past seven years of her life, she went through this endeavor, while for the first time, learning about her mother whom she hated while growing up, and about herself.  

        But if she thought this would go smoothly, that's where she get wrong, how could she have stay true to her vow of swearing off men when Mr Brown-eyed hottie just keep on rocking her world in the little town of Appleshore. How would she cope with the things she would learn about her mother and about herself?  

An Angel's Miracle

        Phyllis Haley never had good in her life and she never believed she could have it for herself. With her demons waking her every night, with her fear of losing and hurting, how could she let anyone in? Then she met Colin and Caroline Fraser, will she see that she is capable of receiving a miracle?

If We're A Fairytale

        "Another thing, promise me....." I swallowed the lump in my throat. My tears and his were falling, betraying our facade and showing the pain we were desperately trying to hide. I can do this. This is for him and for me. I took my hand from him and kissed him for the last time. Thanking him for making me happy and for giving me his child. "...promise me, that we'll never meet again..." 

        That time, I let go of my fantasies, my memories and my happiness. I let go of my fairytale and my happily ever after.

Thank you so much for reading! xx