Chapter 11

It's been literally almost a year since I posted and y'all still begging for more chapters... anyway here u go

"Hi Mr Loki!" Peter greets him.

"It's Loki. Also, yes hello. It's really great to finally meet you."

Peter grinned and nodded. "It's good to meet you too, Loki."

"Shall we start walking?"

"Mhm."

They started walking down the busy street.

"How was your day at school?" Loki asked, starting conversation.

"It was ok. Well other then the whole blue blood thing." Peter said with a laugh.

"Yes I'm sure that was quite the experience."

"I was wondering if you could tell me, what extent the powers in our blood are?" Peter asks, with the incident from class in mind.

"I suppose it has to do with the trickery of the mind that we can manipulate, I am a god of mischief, I can transform things, and I suppose you can too." Loki explains vaguely.

Peter nods in understanding. "So basically, I can make things into things they aren't in other peoples views and mine?"

"That's a good way of saying it, yes."

Peter smiles, feeling smart.

They approach the Starbucks, Loki holds the door open for Peter.

There wasn't many people in there yet, the afternoon rush was about to start so they had gotten there at a good time.

"So what do you usually get here, Peter?" Loki queries.

"Frozen hot chocolate. I don't know why but it's just so good to me. What about you Mr Loki?"

"I like the Strawberry Açaí refresher with coconut milk. Someone suggested it to me here and I can't get enough of it."

Peter giggles. "Oh my god you get the Pinkity Drinkity."

Loki looks confused. "No, a Strawberry ac-"

It was their turn to order.

Loki orders for both of them.

Peter digs in his pocket to get his wallet, but he was too slow and Loki was already handing the cashier his credit card.

Peter went red and waited for the transaction to end. They walk over to the pick up counter.

Peter mutters out a quick "thank you"

Loki smiles, more then willing to spoil Peter.

Unbeknownst to both of them, Ned and MJ were sat in the outside of the building.

They realized they were being creepy but something about that man, his apparent father, sat weird in their stomachs.

They were careful not to say much or move that close, they knew peter had impeccable hearing and vision.

Apparently not careful enough.

The second Loki and Peter sat down with their drinks, Peter, who was facing the windows, saw them immediately, even as they tried to move out of his line of sight.

Peter sighed.

"What is it?" Loki said, turning to where peters eyes were focused.

"Ned and MJ. I told you about them, they seem to have followed me." Peter proclaims.