Chapter 13

Peter then proceeded to his friends group chat.

Peter: you guys cool to ditch lunch and go to the abandoned stairwell in the back of the school to talk?

Ned: I mean... sure? It's fish stick day anyway and that stuffs disgusting.

MJ: I'm down, but why

Peter: Imma tell you all that's wassup with me ofc

Ned: ok, see ya in first period

Peter: cya

Ned sat down next to Peter in class.

"Oh my god you look like shit!" Ned observes

Peter groans. "Shut up."

Not surprisingly, MJ said the same thing in the next class when she saw him.

"Yeah, yeah I get it." He responded.

Lunch period

"Brace yourself!" Peter tried to joke, even though it was not funny considering what he told them next.

"Just tell us already loser, god." MJ rolled her eyes.

Ned nodded along excitingly.

"Ok, to sum it up, you guys remember the alien attack on New York?" He started out with.

"Yeah, of course, it was horrible." MJ says.

"Yeahhh, didn't like thors evil brother do that?"

"Bingo!" Peter says laughing. "His brothers name is Loki! God of mischief."

His friends nod along.

"And he's my father."

Both of his friends open their mouths to say something.

"Nope, not done."

They shut their mouths.

"Basically he was mind controlled to do all that bad stuff and has trauma or whatever, anYWay, he found out about me on my birthday cause apparently he put some protection spell on me as a baby that lasted until then, but ye he sensed me, came back, he's great by the way, but some weird wizard dude was like 'no ur evil' and contacted Odin, aka father of Thor and Loki, well sort of-, and Odin made Loki come back to Asgard and he locked up for a super long time so I can't see him anymore." Peter rushes out, gasping for air at the end.

"Oh also I have a bunch of new powers and I'm technically a Demi god." He adds.

MJ slowly inhaled through her nose, and Ned stared at Peter, appearing to not be breathing.

Peter waved his hand in front of Neds face.
"He's gunna be like this for awhile." Peter observes, past experiences for evidence.

He looks to MJ.

"So... are we going to go jump a wizard?" She asks, obviously observing peters tight, tired expression, showing how hurt he is.

Peter gives a small smile.

"Something like that, yeah."

The lunch bell rang. Damn public schools.

They hurried to class, Ned moving slow and in still in a state of shock.

Peter went to the group chat again.

Peter: you guys cool to... hang after school?

Ned: oh my god are we gunna get to meet a wizard