Chapter 2: Making a deal

Dmitri started to come through. He finally fully woke up to see he was on a train. Going extremely fast. He looked up and was Rasputin panicking hitting all sorts of buttons on the big black locomotive. Next to him was a body of a man who was dressed alot like a conductor. As Dimitri's vision became clearer he saw what was that the man was dead. "Whats going on!! Sir you have kidnapped me!" Said Dimitri.

"Well it will soon be murder if I don't figure out how to work this train" said Rasputin with a chuckle.

"WHAT!! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WHERE A CONDUCTOR!!" screamed Dimitri.

"Well, umm" Rasputin said.

"OH no!! NO NO NO NO!! Wha! YOU ARE NOT A REAL CONDUCTOR!!!" said Dimitri.

" Well look at that, you got me me." Said Rasputin sarcastically. " Why we are telling each other things I should also tell you my name is not Rasputin...Its Vladamir Prostic. A pleasure for you to meet me." Dmitri started to breath deeply.

" So whats going on, you have alot of explaining to do! If you want me for my money I tell you I have none." Dimitri said

" I don't care for your money. Its you I want...I know who you are. Who your family is. I know you are a Metchnikoff." Said Vladamir. I took Dimitri a long time to process what was going on.

" B-but me. How do you. How do you know this is me! I am not my family I am a simple boy from Germany." Dimitri said.

"But I know much more then you do about your family. More then you could ever imagine.." Said Vladimir.

Dimitri got up and walked over to him.

"So you are telling me there is more to my family"

"Yes boy...The question is when you get to Russia will you stay with me."

"Why should I? So you say you know things about me and my family...You also said your name was Rasputin and you where a conductor. I am going to Russia to study yes...but with you not a chance in hell"

Dimitri was trying to be as smart as he could be in this situation and as calm as he could be knowing he could be dead in a second from a train crash or a bullet through his heart. 

Vladimir continued " Well your family has a laboratory that as been only used by them... I bet that's something you all ready knew yes?" 

Dimitri frowned "No, so when we get to Russia take me there and then if I see my families crest then I will believe you and stay with you. If not then I will find my own way through Russia and I will call the police on you for kidnapping me and stalking me. Deal?"

"Deal" said Vlad with a smirk. " There is a third option as well... We may not get to Russia in this train. Look ahead.". Dimitri lifted his eyes up out the window to see past 100 feet of track was snow. White snow with no track in the snow and a 5,000 foot drop down into a dessert white hole.