everyone is playing a role.... right?

We've been together for almost a year now and I can't bring it over my heart to break up with him.

 First, it was because of the final exam phase and now all I can see is how much his family likes me. For now already more than 3 months I can hardly find positive things I can say about this relationship. 

I feel really bad and to emphasize it again, I don't do all this on purpose. Last year we even planned a trip together because we were so in love. This vacation is just around the corner and I feel that it is more of a torture than a relaxing or something else.

I don't know what to do because I've met someone else... I know what you're all thinking... It's just soooo bad and I don't know how to feel about it.

I seem to have already ended the relationship in such a way that I have no guilty conscience that I have met someone. We also met another time after this party and it was really nice. I have to say that I really don't hope for anything and I don't intend to call him my next boyfriend or so rather be in a relationship with him... it's just nice to be 'wanted' by someone. And if you're wondering if he knows I have a boyfriend. Yes, I told him right away.

Should I break up with him and tell him that I've met someone or should I just talk to him and see if anything changes?