Corazón en el fuego. | El Primo x Reader.

'ELLLLLLL PRIMO!'

The loud, booming voice roared through the whole arena as the luchadore brawler slammed his body onto the ground, reaching in to grab the gems and quickly running off so no one could catch him. Running as fast as he could, dodging bullets, swings from a bat, and musical notes.

The brawlers El Primo has been teamed with was Spike and Rico, the other team Bull, Bibi, and Poco. The buff brawler had gotten injured more than his other teammates, scrapes and bruises covered all over his skin. But he was still standing! He panted lightly, the countdown going down slowly as he went up into the bush to hide. Hearing the sounds of throws and guns, bullets of sweat dripped down his face as he had held onto the lovingly gems.

3...
2...
1...

Ding ding ding! Victory!

The other team had groaned, El Primo hopping out of the bushes as he still held the gems.

"¡Victoria!"

He received a smile from his teammates.. well.. Spike had a smile either way, Rico gave him a light pat on the back. The teams went out separate exits, standing into pods that teleported them back to the main entrance. The brawlers that just got out of battle made sure their weapons were still in good condition, El Primo looked all over himself as he was practically covered in injuries. Oh well- he was used to it! It's nothing b-

"El Primo!"

A certain someone came running over, their eyes scanning all over his body. The larger brawler had blushed lightly, clearing his throat.

"Look at you! You're .. you're hurt! How can you handle this? Oh my goodness, you need to be more careful out there. What if you got a severe injury? You wouldn't be able to brawl for a while! Primo.."

They went on and on, how he could get more hurt if he wasn't more careful and telling him to take care of himself.

"[Y / N ], [ Y / N ].. Estoy bien. See? No hay necesidad de preocuparse. I'm used to it, I'm strong and can handle anything!"

El Primo took this moment to flex his rather large muscles, a light chuckle escaping from [ Y / N ]. They gave him a small smile.

"I know.. I know. But, I'm just worried you're going to get hurt really bad. I wouldn't know what to do with myself."

El Primo had suddenly wrapped his arms around the other, no one has really cared for him THIS much.

"Gracias, for caring about me. I really do appreciate it."

"Of course! What're friends for?"

Ah, yes. That word. Friends. It pained him just to hear that word come out of their mouth. He wanted to be more than friends.. but he wasn't too sure if they returned the feelings. What if they did? What if they didn't? It'd most likely break his big ol' heart.

"Ah.. well, I am going to have to go right now. I have some training to get to! I shall see you around.. si?"

"Of course! Don't get yourself into any trouble and get hurt, okay? I'll see you around!"

They both parted their ways. El Primo didn't have training, he needed advice.

"I don't know what to do! Do I ask, do I give them a gift? Hints?"

El Primo was lying on the couch, facing upwards and suddenly slamming a pillow onto his face.

The mariachi skeleton was sitting one of the other chairs, quietly plucking the strings of his guitar to make sure they were in tune as he listened and talked with his friend.

"Mi amigo, you gotta take it slow and easy. Lure them sweetly with something.. loving and kind. Though, I've never really had experience with romance therefore I am a skeleton, no one would really want to be with a pile of bones, but I know some stuff."

Poco had looked over at him, standing up from his chair and placing his guitar down gently. He walked over and pulled the pillow off his face.

"Maybe you caaannn... do a serenade! That'd be loving and most likely win their heart, don't you think?"

El Primo looked on over at his skeletal friend. "But I'm not quite an expert at that! Where will I get some sweet music, where -"

Poco dead-panned his luchadore friend. "¿De Verdad? Did you just ask where you will get some sweet music right in front of your mariachi, guitar playing friend."

El Primo rubbed the back of his neck, giving an awkward smile. "P-Pocoooo may you please play the music? Por Favor?"

Poco just chuckled. "Of course I will! Let's talk about what else you need."

The two had went on for the rest of the day and night about their whole plan. This was going to be perfect!

[ Y / N ]'S P.O.V.

It was such a lovely night to just sit out at my balcony and gaze at the stars, along with the shining bright full-moon. It was so stunning. And the lights that glowed from the other homes and buildings or brawl town that just made it so aesthetically pleasing.

I sighed, resting my arms on the railing and placing my chin on top, closing my eyes. It was so peaceful. Until I heard two pairs of footsteps and a sudden guitar strumming gentle, sweet tunes. Only to open my eyes to glance to see who it was.

3RD PERSON P.O.V.

The two figures were Poco and El Primo. The skeleton wearing his white mariachi suit to fit himself for the occasion. The luchadore had on a baby blue tuxedo, holding roses and looking up at the one he loved. Primo cleared his throat, glancing back at his friend and back up at [ Y / N ], sudden words left his mouth as he began to sing. Who knew he had such a lovely voice?

"Con unas ansias locas quiero verte hoy,

Espero ese momento en que escuche tu voz,

Y cuando al fin estemos juntos, los dos.."

He continued on with the song, [ Y / N ]'s eyes were just kept on him. They never knew he could sing.. didn't even know he was the type to! The song wasn't too long, [ aly was just to fucking lazy to type more lyrics. ] so it had then ended a minute or two afterwards. It was silent, [ Y / N ] had walked off the porch.

El Primo looked back at Poco. "Did it work..?"

They both heard the door open, looking to see [ Y / N ] standing there in the doorway. Suddenly, Primo had felt a pair of arms wrapped around his neck. Taking a step back from the sudden action as he smiled, wrapping his arms around them.

"I love you so much, [ Y / N ]. I was just to.. to afraid to say anything. I didn't know if you'd feel the same way or-"

"Be quiet you big ol' goofball. I love you, too. That was so gosh darn sweet."

They had then peppered his face in kisses, then a kiss on the lips. Poco stood there and with a rather larger smile then usual, as he clapped his boney hands. Proud for the both of them.

"Ah, true love, mi amigos. True love."