In-Game.| Brawl Stars x Reader!

[ Y / N ]'S P.O.V.

Tapping away at my screen as I had been texting a few friends, scrolling through Social Media, playing some games. It was a boring, rainy day. Nothing much to do.. everyone was either busy or just couldn't hang out. I decided to play a game, just this one mobile app I'd love to play and never really.. get sick of it. Though of the many times it would frustrate me and pissed me off, it's still fun. And what is that game? Brawl Stars. Where the game is loaded with different maps, different game modes, and many unique brawlers.

I searched for the game, finding the yellow icon with the black lineart of a skull, tapping on it. The screen would go black as the letters 'Super Cell' appeared on my screen, then went into the main screen of the game as it would load into the server. Hearing the little background music would make me happy and seeing [ B / O / C ] - ( Brawler of Choice ), who I was last time I was on even put a smile onto my face. "Okay.. what game-mode should I play.. Gem Grab.. Brawl Ball.. let's do solos!" I picked the game-mode, clicking 'Ready' as it had loaded in the amount of players.

I had a strange feeling about this match for some reason..
It's not bad but.. just a feeling?

I shrugged, my fingers placed where the controls were as the game started.

BRAWL!

I had gone to get a power box, until my screen glitched out and it started glowing weirdly. "Hey! What the hell! Is my phone broken? What's going on!" I couldn't find anything wrong with it.. I let out a sigh. "Well.. there goes some of my trophies."

My phone started making a weird noise, the screen flashing a circle around in different colors as the phone buzzed rapidly. "What the f-"

I was suddenly pulled into something, like yanked.. it was quiet and dark. Until bright colors had surrounded me and I was falling down something.

All I could do was scream.

I had no words.

Just absolute screaming as I fell down into this weird oblivion.

-+-

3RD P.O.V

All the brawlers were in a match of solo showdown. The sounds of yelling, guns firing, guitar strums, loud bangs, crashes, and magic was all that filled the arena. Half of it was already destroyed from them brawling.

As they were doing so, a rather large hole had opened up in the sky as some had fell through and landed in the battle field, the hole closed up immediately. No one seemed to partake any notice of it since they were focused on each other and getting a high rank so they didn't lose. The one who had fell from the sky had groaned, getting up and looking around their surroundings, eyes immediately widening. "What.."

A rush of bullets then went towards them as they screamed, quickly getting up and hiding for safety.

The one who had shot at them was confused, not recognizing who that was. The pink-haired sheriff held his guns in his hands as they took a quick glance at where that person had ran and hid, he couldn't search now because he was getting attacked by Rico! Who shot his balls of bouncy bullets at him, Colt dodging all of them. He was soon getting frustrated, he wanted to know who this person was!

"HEY! HEY! EVERYONE STOP. STOP THE MATCH." He shouted loudly, loud enough to the point where everyone could actually hear him.. Colt stood out of his hiding spot. "Everyone! Gather up real quick, this is serious."
The ones left had come over to where he was, still quite a few left.