v.

𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
+
𝐕𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

The two rolls of parchment were held together with a small golden pin

The two rolls of parchment were held together with a small golden pin. According to Maester Wolkan and the needle shaped hole through the paper she had read herself the night prior. It was early, and she had not gotten a wink of sleep. The day still too bright, the mood still too tense. The second letter was not from Arya. It was a formal arrest notice, stating in a strange, almost illegible script that seemed so similar to the writing of the Westerosi. 

How could Arya have been arrested? Let alone let herself get arrested! What could she have done? Sansa read the notice further, piracy. But Arya was not a pirate, and would never be a pirate, in the first letter, Arya had mentioned a case of hostility over being mistaken for another nation of people, who, evidently were pirates. Something burned, like the remnants of flame in a dragon's belly before it spat a torrent of blood. The predecessor to rage was fear. Arya, her little sister was being held captive and she was the only one who could do anything about it.

A growl tore through the red wolf's throat. She would not let another Stark die. They had barely been back together before they were all split. Split and alive and free were different from split and imprisoned. There was no way was she loosing another family member. The letter in her palm was nothing but a falsity, after all. Naming them pagan savages, plunders, like the Ironborn, going so far as to use the term Vikings, likely a term substituted with pirate.

Her council had not arrived yet. One part of her rationalised that she was there early, and that it was technically barely sunrise, despite the constant position of the sun. The other part of her, however did not care and wanted to scream and storm at them to arrive at the very second. 

She inhaled slowly, her mind racing at millions of miles, trying to form a logical decision, whilst she tried to calm herself and stop the shaking of her hands. The same hands that had not stopped shaking since the night prior. Upon the arrival of the council, she slammed down the letters. A snarl making its way to her face. "Men from the West have captured my sister and her crew. I know not if they intend to execute, and I fear the worst will come if nothing is done."

 Lord Karstark gasped, and many others expressed cries of outrage. Sansa took a breath, hands and shoulders rising with the inhale and exhale motion. "Lord Manderly, I request your fastest ship and a crew. We shall sail for my sister at the earliest convenience."