2

"Hey, um, Ty... can I ask you something?" Josh asks, sitting next to me, I give him my attention considering his tone. My mind jumps to what happened yesterday and what he told me. I assume this might have something to do with that.

"Sure, what's up?" I reply, trying to ease his stress and make him feel comfortable.

"Well, uh, it's about what I told you yesterday." Josh says, I know exactly what he's referring to.

"Yeah, what about it?" I ask softly, smiling at him. He smiles back lightly.

"Well, you do actually like being... heavier right?" He asks, seemingly in thought. I look down, trying to hide my embarrassment. I now know I don't need to be embarrassed around Josh about my weight, but it's instinct.

"Yeah, if you like it then I like it." I reply, realizing it kind of sounds bad and probably wasn't the answer he was hoping for. But it's true, I don't mind my weight. Josh being into it is fucking great because I'd have a really hard time trying to lose the weight if he liked thin guys. I also really liked the feeling of him touching by belly.

"But I don't want you to feel like you have to like it just because I do." He says, grabbing my hand. I look at our hands before looking up at him and smiling.

"I do actually like it as well, I just don't know what it all exactly means yet... but I'm willing to find out." I reply and he gives me a really cute smile.

"Thanks, if there is anything you don't feel comfortable with then you can just tell me." Josh reassured me, he's a real sweetheart. I agree to do so and we stop talking for a few seconds before Josh says something else.

"There is actually something I wanted to ask you." Josh says, his stressed tone returns.

"Mhm?" I respond, looking at him.

"Would, uh would you be willing to... gain more weight?" He asks, quietly. I'm kinda taken back at first. He wants me to get fatter? I guess it makes sense actually.

"Yeah, I'll gain as much as you want me to." I say, giving his hand a squeeze. He looks at me surprised but a smile creeps into his face.

"Are you sure, Tyler? I don't want to force you into anything." Josh says sweetly. He cares so much. Fuck, I love him so much.

"Yeah, I want this. How much do you want me to gain?" I ask, taking both his hands in mine and turning so we're facing each other completely. Josh smiles, he opens his mouth to say something but bites his lip.

"Is ten pounds to much?" Josh asks, biting his lip again, glancing at my body. He makes me blush so easily.

"No, that's great... just, uh... never mind." I say before beginning another sentence but retracting it. Josh's happy expression fades into a concerned one.

"No, Tyler, you gotta let me know. I want you to be a hundred percent on board." Josh says, putting his hand softly on my cheek and looks me in the eyes.

"Oh, well... it's just... I kinda thought you'd want me to gain more than just ten pounds." I say, teasing him, knowing he wants me to gain more than that and I do too. Josh raises his eyebrows, he lets his hand slide down to my chest. He knows what I'm doing.

"Tyler, do you have any idea what you're doing to me." Josh says, I watch as his eyes trail my body. He runs his hand down my torso.

"Oh, I have an idea." I respond, we look at each other for a few seconds before he kisses me.