4

"You'll look so fucking sexy Tyler, holy hell." Josh says, thinking about it. I blush at his words. He squeezes my ass briefly. I bit my lip.

"I'm all yours, Joshie." I say, going from playing with his hair to tracing my fingertips along his jawline.

"I love you, baby boy." Josh says, however, my smile fades into concern, I can tell he's getting out of breath.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to get off now?" I ask worriedly.

"No, no stay, I'm just talking a lot is why, I'm okay. I'm comfortable." Josh reassures me, rubbing little circles on my back.

"Okay, let me know when I get to heavy and I'll move." I say, relaxing again. He smiles but I can see the bit of strain in his face, trying to fight back breathing heavily.

"I will." Josh says, making me feel better.

"I love you too, by the way." I respond, it's late but I wanted him to know.

we lay there for a few minuets before Josh's breathing steadies and he says something.

"Is 217 your goal weight? Or would you gain a bit more?" Josh asks, interested.

"I do like the idea of 217 but I really want to get to 252. I'll have gained 100 pounds." I say, really wanting for Josh to fatten me up to 252. 100 pounds of fat in the way of ever being skinny. Thats so sexy.

"Damn, I'm so glad you like this too... we'll have to keep buying you new clothes because you'll outgrow them." Josh expresses, I sigh at his clothes comment.

"I already have... none of my jeans fit and all my shirts are tight. Only a few of them sort of fit." I let Josh know, he raises his eyebrows while taking in this information before biting his lip.

"Fuck." He moans. "Can you show me?" He asks. I chuckle and nod, getting up from on top of him, I think he was ready anyway. I leave two quick kisses on Josh's chest then stomach in the process of getting completely off of him.

"Sorry if I hurt you." I say almost directly to the places I kissed. Josh smiles and exhales though his nose in response to my actions.

"Don't worry you didn't." He says, sitting up. He watches me at I get onto my feet and open our closet.

I pull out a shirt, which is far to small for me. However, it used to fit me great. I pull it over my head. It's tight over my chest and won't fully cover my belly.

I feel Josh's eyes on me but I know he likes seeing how I've gotten to big for my clothes.

I let the tight shirt roll up while I get a pair of jeans. I pull out a pair and start to pull them up, it's more of an attempt to pull them up because they won't go over my ass. I know that Josh remembers me wearing these all the time. He's probably loving the fact that they won't even go over my ass anymore.

"There's no fucking way these will go up." I mumble before not very gracefully getting them off. " I have to find some jeans that were baggy before."

I pull out a pair that I'm pretty sure I can get up. I successfully get these over my ass but buttoning them is a different story. I try a few times before stopping.

"Do you need help?" Josh asks sweetly but I know he's very turned on.

"Yeah." I say shyly, my face red from all this exercise.

My boyfriend gets up and walks up to me. He glides his hands over my love handles before grabbing the two flaps of the jeans. At first I let him try without me sucking in. So my fat belly gets in the way and his hands having to press into it in his efforts.

"Suck in, baby?" He says almost as a question, trying to button the far to small jeans. I suck in and he pulls hard gaining a wince from me but is successful in buttoning them. "I'm sorry, Ty, are you okay?" Josh says, alarmed that he might've hurt me.

"It's okay, I just wasn't expecting it, you're so strong." I say, putting my hands on his shoulders and letting them fall to his biceps. Josh laughs bashfully at my comment.

"You're cute." Josh responds, pecking me on the lips. I notice his eyes trail down my body though. I'm surprised by how big my muffin top is. Josh puts his hands on my love handles once again and squeezes. I laugh and watch his hands on my body. He pulls my shirt up more, grabbing my belly and shaking it. He rubs and pokes. I pull the shirt completely off and let Josh grab my chest and arm fat.

(((Super small side note! I fucking hate the word moobs so I usually will just say chest instead. Wanted to let you know so we're on the same page!)))

"Do you want to help me put on a shirt?" I ask and Josh nods. I turn and pull out a button up shirt. I put it on, over my arms, which is already way tighter than I remember. I let Josh do the rest.

"I remember this shirt." Josh voices his thoughts after buttoning the first button. It's already really snug over my chest.

"I thought you would, I wore it on a few of our dates." I say, thinking about the past and when I first met Josh. He gets to my belly and he pulls the fabric, which works on the top and bottom buttons. However, the center buttons on my belly won't button without a fight.

"Suck in, sweetheart." Josh says, stopping and rubbing my belly lightly. I do and Josh pulls to get them buttoned he gets them to barely. I pull down the shirt before letting my gut out. Josh watches as one of the button flies off and exposes my pale fat belly. Josh winces at the sight. Josh watches me as I turn to sit on the bed. Once I do, two more buttons fly off and then the button to my jeans flies off. I hear Josh moan and I put my hand over my mouth laughing in amazement.

"Holy shit." I say, before looking over at Josh who is a bit flustered.