3

When Josh stuffed me for the first time, it was surprisingly really hot being fed. He stuffed me until I couldn't eat anymore. It felt so good to eat for him and feel so full.

Josh constantly compliments me and touches me in ways I've had to get used to. I never thought a guy would want to touch my fat, especially at this weight. But everything he has introduced me to has been amazing.

Thanks to Josh stuffing me all the time, it wasn't long before I started gaining weight. I hit the ten pound mark that Josh first mentioned. So I decide to let him know about my first milestone.

I walk out of the bathroom after weighting myself that morning and go back to our bed where Josh lays on his phone.

"Hey, Josh." I say sitting next to him where he lays. He looks up and smiles when he sees me. He's the cutest fucking person, I swear.

"Hey, Ty." Josh happily responds, giving me his full attention and turning off his phone.

"So... I've gained ten pounds since we first talked about, you know, intentionally gaining." I say, smiling and blushing at my own news, still feeling a little weird telling him I gained weight.

"Really, already?" Josh says, I smile at the excitement in his voice. He grabs my hands but I'm surprised when he pulls me toward him.

"Woah, woah, Josh!" I raise my voice in surprise, attempting not to crush him by falling on top of him. I catch myself and, my hands on either side of him. "Why'd you do that?" I ask in a humorous and questioning tone, as I hover over him.

"What do you mean? What's wrong?" Josh asks, I shake my head at how calm his tone is considering the epidemic I just went through. I can tell he still wants to pull me on top of him though.

"What's wrong is I'm way heavier than you, I'll hurt you." I protest, laughing at how I have to explain it.

"No you won't, baby." Josh tries to reassure me, but I still don't go. I just look at him thinking.

"I don't want to hurt you. I've gained thirty pounds in all." I respond, kissing him on the cheek before returning to my position above him. Josh smiles, sitting up a bit and pecking me on the lips before returning to laying down.

"That's amazing, Baby boy." Josh tells me, the sincerity in his eyes and tone makes me feel really special. "Also, Honey, I like the feeling of you laying on me. It's not going to hurt me, it feels good." Josh admits, softly.

"Okay..." I say hesitantly before slowly putting my weight on him. I feel like I'm crushing him when I breath out, my belly pressing into his stomach.

"Mm." Josh kisses my cheek and begins rubbing my back.

"So is the next goal ten more pounds? Or twenty? Or thirty?" I ask, my head turning and looking at Josh's beautiful face up close, my thumb stroking his cheek. I feel his stubble, it's longer than usual because he hasn't shaved yet. His eyes widen when I ask my question though.

"Oh, shit, well I mean I like the idea of thirty a lot." Josh says, I giggle at his blush. He puts his hand under my shirt, his warm hand on my bare back.

"I thought you would." I say, he turns his head so our heads are facing each other. I stare into his pretty brown eyes.

"Can I ask you a question?" Josh asks quietly, changing his tone now that our faces are so close. I smile and match his  quieter tone.

"Oh course."

"How much do you weight? Also how much did you used to weight?" Josh asks, sounding slightly like he asked a question he shouldn't be asking. I smile at him, cupping his cheek in my hand.

"I used to weight 152 and now I weight 184." I say, thinking about how much weight I've gained. 32 pounds, and when I gain 30 more I'll have gained 62 pounds.

"Fuck." Josh exhales, taking it in, I can tell he liked that. "That's really hot" He continues, I watch his face as he thinks about it. He pulls up my shirt more before he squeezes my love handle. I bite my lip at his words and actions.

"Once I gain another 30 then I'll weigh...214." I say, taking a second to do the math. I like the idea of being that heavy.

__________________________

Okay, I'm going to continue this in the next chapter. This chapter is getting lengthy as fuck. It's a goddamn short story not a novel lol.