two: jungkook

It didn't concern him that he had an upcoming class to be at. Not in the slightest.

After seeing the looks on those students' faces at the sight of his arm, all that concerned Taehyung was getting away. So that's why he ran, not caring that he left his car behind - he could always get that later.

He arrived at his apartment, still panicked and out of breath. Hastily unlocking the door, Taehyung rushed inside and slammed it shut, locking it again.

He pressed his back against the door. His breathing needed time to even out, but right now, all it wanted to do was tremble.

"Not again..."

With those unsteady, distraught words, Taehyung's tears surfaced and would have spilled over if not for his hand wiping them away in frustration. The blood that had escaped from the cuts had made its way down to that hand, and thus now became smeared over his eyelid. But he didn't care. He just needed to be alone.

It was for the best. It had always been.

"Yoongi, I'm so sorry..."

At the sudden knocking from behind the door, Taehyung jumped in fright, getting to his feet faster than his heart was beating right now.

"Taehyung?"

The voice sounded familiar. There's no way.

"T-Taehyung, it's me, the guy who sat next to you in class today?"

Now Taehyung swore his heart stopped. The blood drained from his face. "W-what on earth are you doing here?!" He cried. "Did you follow me??"

The boy on the other side was noticeably hesitant. "W-well, yes, but-"

"You're a stalker! I'll call the police, I swear I will-"

"No, please don't!" The boy called out in protest. "I...I just came to give you back your phone, you left it at your desk-"

"So you followed me all the way to my freaking apartment?!"

"You weren't responding when I called your name earlier!"

"So?! Just-" Feeling his blood pressure rising, Taehyung took a moment to breathe deeply before replying in exasperation, "Just slide it under the door or leave it outside or something."

"...no."

He stopped again. "...what did you just say?"

"I...I said 'no'."

He couldn't believe his ears.

"I...won't give you back your phone unless you open the door-"

"What kind of nonsensical reason did you have for following me to my apartment to give me my phone if you aren't actually going to return it?!"

Taehyung couldn't see the boy's face at the moment, but he was certain that if he could, it would only infuriate him more.

"I-I will return it, I just want to talk."

"Talk." He glared at the wall with enough internal rage to wear a hole through it. "What are you, some kind of undercover paranormal researcher??"

"What? Undercover—no, I'm...I'm just Jungkook."

"Give me back my phone."

"Not till you let me inside."

He wasn't winning this argument. And he knew he wouldn't, not with the obstinance this boy had already displayed, and put together with how utterly drained Taehyung felt at the moment, there was no hope for him.